Thread: Amiga Future English with CDs - Issues 101, 103 - 129

Country
    USA
    Region:
    Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27516
    Feedback

Default Amiga Future English with CDs - Issues 101, 103 - 129

Up for sale are Amiga Future in English with CDs issues 101, and 103 to 129 inclusive (this includes 112 in January/February of 2015 which was labeled as 113, as well as the actual 113 which was March / April 2015).

Condition on all the magazines is good.

I don't yet have a price set for these 27 magazines and CDs, so consider this initial post as research to see what the market is for these.

A couple things to keep in mind:

• I'm in the US, ideally the buyer will be in the US too or shipping won't be cheap. 27 magazines and CDs are about 13 pounds so shipping overseas won't be cheap. I can't imagine this would make a whole lot of economic sense to the buyer.
    • I'd prefer to sell the whole set all at once, or break it up into just a couple/few bundles. I don't want to sell these 27 individually
    • If someone wants the whole set at once, I'll include the Amiga Future Archive DVD which covers issues 1-100, and a fine looking black canvas Case Logic CD case that contains the 27 CDs.

If folks would be kind enough to let me know what these back issues might be worth to a US buyer... I can either use that input to set a price, or just entertain some offers here.

I attached a quick photo of the whole set, but I can certainly do more photography for interested buyers if it's needed.

In terms of credibility, I've not really been an active member of AmiBay much (even though my account isn't new) but I have a 20 year spotless history on eBay (user ID b17-buff) and I will provide contact details on speak with any buyer to help ensure them this is a legit sale. Paypal is fine for transactions.

Cheers!
    Sean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0586.jpg  
    Last edited by BeLucid; 3rd July 2018 at 17:43.

Country
    United Kingdom, England
    Region:
    Hampshire
    Feedback
    118 (100%)

BeLucid, As per the rules of this forum we are unable to discuss price or give you any valuations

we are also unable to declare interest in this or make you an offer because there has to be an initial price and that you are also open to offers. (just saying open to offers with out a price is not allowed)
    Last edited by timtheloon; 3rd July 2018 at 18:19.

Country
    USA
    Region:
    Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27516
    Feedback

Ahh, thank you for the rules clarification @timtheloon. I did try to read the rules, but got a little lost from here: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php...nd-User-Notice. I thought that's where the rules would be... but... when they weren't there, I gave up too soon and missed that they are now moved here: http://www.amibay.com/misc.php?do=vsarules And now that I see them, I see my post above was in flagrant violation of the rules. My apologies!

I'd like to amend my post to follow the rules better. I'd like $5 per magazine and CD together. So for the 27 issues that'll be $5*27 = $135. I looked into USPS Media Mail shipping in the US and for the 13 and change pounds it'll be ~$10. So for the whole set of 27 issues, shipped anywhere in the US via media mail I'm asking $145 which gets you the Amiga Future DVD and the handsome Case Logic CD case for free as a bonus for me not having to break up the set.

I'll listen to near offers, changes in shipping preferences and requests to break up the set (but not into individual magazines please, I don't want to do 27 different deals).

Sorry for my breach of decorum! I have a bunch more classic and NG Amiga stuff to sell and I'll be sure to follow the rules better moving forward.

Cheers,
    Sean
    Last edited by BeLucid; 3rd July 2018 at 21:33.