Sold Three external Amiga floppy drives (untested)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half-Saint

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
210   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
As the title suggests, I have for sale three external Amiga floppy drives. At least one should be working but I won't know until I test them.

I'm asking 25€ for the non-working and 30€ for working ones.

Remaining drives cost 20€ each + shipping.

EDIT: drive on the far left is slim!

EDIT #2:
Please specify which drive you're interested in. To avoid ambiguity let's assign numbers to the drives:
#1 left side, slim
#2 mid drive sold
#3 right side, longest sold
#4 Senator

DSC_0325.jpgDSC_0324.jpg DSC_0460.jpgDSC_0458.jpgDSC_0459.jpg

Last edited:
Three external Amiga floppy drives (untested)

Interested in the not working. Sending PM

Last edited:
Since there's a lot of interest, I'll test the drives in a day or two, depending on my work schedule. At least two should be non-functional but I'm not 100% sure anymore.

The shortest drive is a slim variant and you will not be able to use it with a regular Gotek. The other two are standard size.

These are quite heavy so shipping for a whole drive will be 11€ worldwide. Shipping for just the case will be 8.40€.

Last edited:
My Amiga 1200 is acting up and I'll be replacing the caps as soon as I receive them in the mail. If you guys don't mind waiting, let me know.

I can also just sell them as faulty and be done with it.

Reminded to all:
- expressing interest with PMs without first posting here is against the rules and your place in the queue becomes invalid
- when expressing interest just mention the item(s) you want - it just helps keep things tidy.

Thanks!

OK, guys, here's an update. I ordered a capacitor kit last night and it was shipped today. I expect to receive the caps next week and I'll be doing the recap as soon as possible.

I added a fourth drive to the original post. That's the last one in my collection.

Please specify which drive you're interested in. To avoid ambiguity let's assign numbers to the drives:
#1 left side, slim
#2 mid drive
#3 right side, longest
#4 Senator

Update: I received the new caps and I'll try to recap the board and test the drives by the end of the week. Will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom