Not open for further replies.

xyzzy

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Tuscany
I have for sale a working GVP Impact A2000-HC SCSI controller card (rev.5) for the Amiga 2000.

More info: http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/impact2000hc

Sale includes:
- GVP Impact A2000-HC card
- original install disk

Price is 70 EUR 60 EUR 50 EUR + Shipping (add 4% Paypal fees if paying as goods)

IMG_5693.jpgIMG_5692.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to point out a known mismatch between the ROMs (v1.0 scsidev.device) and the support disk (FastPrep for v3.x gvpscsi.device) shown in the picture.

The 1.0 Installation disk goes with the 1.0 ROMs.

A better option is the v3.15 gvpscsi.device ROM image from Ralph Babel's website (would need it burned to a 27C256 ROM). If just SCSI is needed (no boot), the Binddrivers loaded driver (disable the v1.0 ROMs) on that FastPrep disk will work.

Last edited:
Price reduced!

...And thanks thebajaguy for the info! I honestly don't remember which installer I used to setup the card...

BTW prior to removal it was running on a german Amiga 2000A with kickstart 1.2, so autoboot had to be disabled and I remember the SCSI drive would start spinning after the binddrivers command loaded.

Completely forgot I put this card for sale... So, time for a bump and a new price reduction.

It's a good cheap SCSI controller that makes a basic A2000 system much more user friendly :)

Last edited:
Reserved for Dietikon82

EDIT: Sold and delivered by hand to relatives of Dietikon82

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom