7   0   0
Country
Scotland
Region
Fife
ALL ITEMS SOLD

Amstrad
Amstrad GX4000 - NOW SOLD OUTSIDE AMIBAY FORUMS

Pictures of all three items here http://s619.photobucket.com/user/miremare/Amstrad/story

Games console boxed with two controllers. Console is very nice and clean, no yellowing. Both pads also very clean and no yellowing. One pad still have protective clear plastic cover on the front which makes it look dirty but underneath this it's like new. PSU is not original. I've been using a Uniross PSU which is included in the box. RF lead included but I use a scart cable whenever I use the console, also included. Burning Rubber cartridge tested and working. GX4000 and Burning Rubber booklets also included. Tested earlier today using Burning Rubber and World of Sports and all working.

Looking for £40 + £8 postage (UK) UK buyers only please. Payment via Paypal - ideally without the PP charges if that's okay and still a thing, or bank transfer.

PD1 Games Controller

Boxed and in as new condition. Works with GX4000, 464+ & 6128+. I don't remember ever using this controller. It still has what I assume is the original cable tie and the cable all folded neatly as originally supplied. Clear plastic cover on front of controller. The controller is in, again, what I assume is the original bubble packaging as the controller fits snugly inside.
The box itself is very good. There maybe slight ageing of the colours front and rear but this might also just be the way it's printed - hard to tell.

Looking for £15 + £3 postage (UK) UK buyers only please. Payment via Paypal - ideally without the PP charges if that's okay and still a thing, or bank transfer.

EPYX World of Games Cartridge

Case has a crack on the rear top left otherwise it's all good, clips work and not broken. Booklet and cartridge both included and the game was tested earlier today and works fine. Works with GX4000, 464+ & 6128+.

Looking for £12 + £3 postage (UK) UK buyers only please. Payment via Paypal - ideally without the PP charges if that's okay and still a thing, or bank transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom