Sir_Lucas

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
0x HC533 TurboBoards available

- Brand New HC533 33Mhz 8MB RAM Turbo Board with an IDE controller for Amiga A500 / A500Plus.
- The card has the ability to boot AmigaOS 1.3 due to the fact of having two ROM-s -Oktagon and Oktapussy. These ROM-s can be easily swapped over with a jumper.
- The CPU - clocked at 33Mhz provides noticeable boost for the system and many demanding games.
- 8MB Fast RAM
- Onboard 40pin IDE controller
- Easy installation, no soldering required
- High quality CF IDE adapter included (see pictures)

Once declared interest, please transfer payment within 48 hours. Thank you.

The package includes:
- HC533 TurboBoard
- CF IDE adapter

The price: 129.69GBP
- including PayPal fees
- free WorldWide postage - tracked & insured

Available elsewhere for sale.

1x card sold to Retroheaven87
1x card sold to anotherdan
1x card sold to bobbymiller
1x card sold to Jonsey74
1x card sold to locnar77

1x card sold to upsnowman
1x card sold to Assahi
1x card sold to chain
1x card sold to SukkoPera
1x card sold to bobbymiller

Last edited:
@Retroheaven87
@anotherdan
Payment received from you guys. I'll inform you as soon as I post the package and provide you with the tracking numbers.

@Thread
There are 3 cards available.

Last edited:
@Retroheaven87
@anotherdan
Guys, your packages have been posted today. Details given via PM. Let me know as soon as you receive them. Thank you.

I don't see why not. I am just curious how you are going to squeeze HC533 inside CDTV. It's very tight down there.

Last edited:
I don't see why not. I am just curious how you are going to squeeze HC533 inside CDTV. It's very tight down there.

There is also some capacitors which need to be moved/modded if I remember correctly

I asked about these on a facebook post and was told by Peter Schnapke of Sordan it will not work with the CDTV. He didn't offer a reason why when i enquired.

I asked about these on a facebook post and was told by Peter Schnapke of Sordan it will not work with the CDTV. He didn't offer a reason why when i enquired.
@ChadsArcade
Right. Thanks for the info. I'll email the manufacturer and ask him directly about CDTV. Give me a day or two.

it might be because of the memory like the kipper2k 508 there is a different version for the CDTV

Sadly i asked kipper about a card for the cdtv via email and private messages on eab and never received a reply at all. I know he's a busy guy though

Thanks for the info. Physically it doesn't look much bigger than a savyna68k, which fits inside the CDTV nicely.

I think the issues are usually around the autoconfig of RAM, and there's the extended roms to consider too.

These boards, like others that perform AutoConfig for RAM in the 68K socket, won't pass the 'config on to the downstream PIC interfaces, and may conflict if they exist. I don't know CDTV, but if you are able to run a tool that shows AutoConfig boards at $E90000+ range, they won't get configured.

interested in one
Payment received. Thank you. I'll inform you as soon as I post the card.

@ChadsArcade
I've just received the information from the manufacturer. The card will not work with CDTV. It clashes with DMAC. Sorry about that.

@Thread
There are 2 cards available.

Last edited:
Thank you for looking into it for me Sir_Lucas, appreciate it.

My quest for a cdtv accelerator continues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom