Sold UK1541 + prototype adapter, 1541 Ultimate II + tape and network adapters + 2x C64 C box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComeToTheLight

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Mazowieckie (Łąki)
Hi there

I'm selling 100% working:

1x Commodore 64C with PSU + UK1541 + prototype UK1541 adapter
I'll include 3d printer files so you can make a nice case for the uk1541. (still available)

1x Commodore 64C with 1541 Ultimate II (like new! also used only once to test it) with additional tape adapter + network adapter (as a bonus get genuine joystick + cassette player, also i can throw in original box see pictures) £150 now £130
One of the C64s is Red LED, both come with PSUs seen in the picture.
SOLD

I'm open to offers when it comes to price and I can split, so let me know what you need.

uk1541 and prototype adapter and 1541u2 all come in their original packing with all the cables, remote control, etc

more pics on request, thanks for watching:)

akh32fD.jpg

GjhCDPr.jpg
v
uxTu0MD.jpg
eBIfHcq.jpg

Last edited:
I'm open to offers when it comes to price and I can split, so let me know what you need.

Not without individual prices. no one can declare in any part until prices are added.

If you receive PM's about splitting the sale that's also against the rules and should be reported.

Payment received, will ship first thing Monday morning. C64 + 1541 Ultimate II is now sold to bobymiller

limited time offer

I'm including +20 c64 cassettes with genuine games (possibly rare ones?)

Last edited:
the last item isn't sold, I'll open a new one if i decide to sell it once again...

Last edited:
Payment received, will ship first thing Monday morning. C64 + 1541 Ultimate II is now sold to bobymiller

This item has Sold and this is the one we need feedback completing for before closing.

This item has Sold and this is the one we need feedback completing for before closing.

I'm working at it. Item was received by bobymiller on 2018-08-04 14:01, still no feedback.
Hope everything's working fine, it's summer time so maybe he's busy resting :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom