Blogger
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Country
England
Region
Yorkshire
Hi,

I have for sale a fully working Golden Gate 486SLC.
This is the 25Mhz version.

It has 4MB ram, the floppy disk controller chip and an IBM FPU.
It also will ship with the manual which is crucial in helping get this complicated board working and I believe is quite rare.
I will also include a working Trident 512KB ISA VGA card.
I will try and put the Amiga software and pc software on floppy disks, however images of these can be downloaded from the link below.

There are two minor issues with the board: there is a crack on the MonitorMaster db9 port. This port still works fine with a monitor master, it is just the plastic I believe that is cracked. I will provide a replacement db9 connector for those who are good with a soldering iron. There is a missing pin on the floppy connector. I believe this is one of many GND pins. I have tested it with a PC floppy drive and it worked fine.

The board worked perfectly in my A4000 and A3000. I tested it with an A3640/060 and CSMk2 060 in the A4000 and it worked with cpu caches off (this is normal); it worked correctly in the A3000 with the A3640/060 (again, cpu caches off) and the motherboard 030, however I found that I had to use MMULibs to cache inhibit my deneb when using the 030.

The GoldenGate worked great with a 512MB Disk On Module. It also worked fine with a hardfile on an Amiga partition.

http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/goldengate

This is a complicated board and might not work with your particular setup. Caveat emptor. I will refund if the board can be proven to be faulty; I will not refund if it is a clash with your system/hardware.

The price is £300 plus shipping.
Uk shipping with tracking and insurance is approx £15
EU shipping with tracking and insurance is approx £30
Outside EU with tracking and insurance is approx £45

PM if you are interested. Pictures to follow.

- - - Updated - - -

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

Last edited:
Payment received from PRS, I will ship on Monday.

if postage is less than £30 I will refund the difference.

Posted today, tracking information sent via PM. £12 postage refunded :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom