Closed Megachip for A500, A2000, and CDTV (rj1307 project, Poland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also are the headers for the motherboard included?, any tips for the removal of the old socket?

I also got the headers for the MB along with this board. I removed the old socket simply by cutting it up into small pieces using a side-cutter. I could then pull up the small plastic parts which left the pins exposed and I could then desolder the pins one at a time.

I am declairing interest in 1 adapter without Agnus and shipping to the Netherlands.

Please advise ab out shipping times and payment through IBAN if possible.

Also are the headers for the motherboard included?, any tips for the removal of the old socket?

Thanks!!

Hi, ok, will build up some units at weekend.
Payment using IBAN is of course possible.
Headers are included in set, depends on You will You use them or not. If You plan to install an accelerator card - then better is not to use headers..
Regards,

Viktor

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Viktor,

Its been 9 days since I responded to USPS inquiry notifying that I did NOT receive the package. Can you check with your Postal service as the USPS should have responded by now and should issue refund.

Regards
Tarek

Hello Viktor,

Its now been 16 days since I responded and submitted the USPS inquiry form. Can you please check with your postal service because USPS should have responded by now and issued a refund.

Regards
Tarek

Hi Tarek,
Yup, Deutsche Post refunded your parcel lost by USPS, will ship You new one on weekend
Regards,
Viktor

Nice!, could you PM me with the IBAN payment info?
It will be an A2000 install so there should be enough room for the headers if I raise the accelerator board a little.
So please include the headers.

Thanks

It will be an A2000 install so there should be enough room for the headers if I raise the accelerator board a little.

Thanks
It is sufficient for A500,
A2000 has also a Coprocessor slot where accelerator may be installed, so yes, you can use headers for sure, even if You plan upgrade Your computer with a Turbocard at later point

Hello Viktor,

Its been 9 days since I responded to USPS inquiry notifying that I did NOT receive the package. Can you check with your Postal service as the USPS should have responded by now and should issue refund.

Regards
Tarek

Hello Viktor,

Its now been 16 days since I responded and submitted the USPS inquiry form. Can you please check with your postal service because USPS should have responded by now and issued a refund.

Regards
Tarek

Hi Tarek,
Yup, Deutsche Post refunded your parcel lost by USPS, will ship You new one on weekend
Regards,
Viktor[/QUOTE]

Fantastic...it took forever to get the USPS to refund. Looking forward to receiving my megachips :D

Thank you
Tarek

Thanks

Payment received,
tracking info updated via PM

Excellent!
Feel free to ask any questions inf help needed. Do not forget to attach A20 signal wire, it will not work without it.
Regards,

-Viktor

Viktor. Could you please build me another one without the PAL Angus chip this time..

Thanks..

Last edited:
Viktor. Could you please build me another one without the PAL Angus chip this time..

Thanks..

Sure, have some ready to ship here.
As about Your TK card - will take a look on it if You wish, just send it to me..

Thanks..

Sure, have some ready to ship here.
As about Your TK card - will take a look on it if You wish, just send it to me..

OK.. First I've ordered a 64 Machine pin CPU socket. Because I did get a kickstart screen for a few secs (Pressing on the TK board).. Then back to either a Light black or Yellow screen (What does that mean), so it might be the connection from the TK to the 500 CPU socket. I'll solder in the new socket to see. If still no go them I'll send the TK board to you, so you can look at it (Thanks)..

Oh whats your PP so I can pay for the Megachip. Will it have a socket so I can plug in my Angus chip..

Last edited:
Hello Viktor,

Regards
Tarek

Hello Viktor,

Regards
Tarek

Hi Tarek,
Regards,
Viktor

Fantastic...it took forever to get the USPS to refund. Looking forward to receiving my megachips :D

Thank you
Tarek[/QUOTE]

Hi Viktor,

I received my MegaChips!! Hopefully I will have time to install one of them later this week.

Regards,
Tarek

Thanks..
Done, sending out payment info

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Viktor,

I received my MegaChips!! Hopefully I will have time to install one of them later this week.

Regards,
Tarek
Thats great news! It took ages till You got them...:double

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom