Closed Megachip for A500, A2000, and CDTV (rj1307 project, Poland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x Megachip adapters are on the way to user
Crumb
please check PM for tracking info

next Megachip is built and tested - sending out payment info to user
marchigianluca

also started to build final two adapters for user
kinchan
he will get these together with CDTV IDE 8MB order to save postage fees

Thank You all for supporting my hobby!

Glad to hear You like them Acill!
Thank You very much for kind words, detailed information and pictures! Im pretty sure, these are very useful for some users, as some of them planned to install this upgrade on rev.5 boards. Thumbs Up!

Sorry, I'm late on this. Child was ill, then me and forgot to get back here. Is the offer still OK ? I'll send payment ASAP if OK.

Out of stock currently.
PCBs ordered but there is a small delay because of chinese New Year festival

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hello,I see a new queue is forming but do not see my name...please add mefor 1 board with Agnus so I am not forgotten :) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thankyou [/FONT]

Glad to hear You like them Acill!
Thank You very much for kind words, detailed information and pictures! Im pretty sure, these are very useful for some users, as some of them planned to install this upgrade on rev.5 boards. Thumbs Up!

If you have more of them I wouldnt mind getting a couple from you. I am out of the US for a month on a job, but get back March 23rd. If you do can you please put me on the list for two?

Sure, no problem, i know Your soldering skills are impressive, so You can have pcb's only, if You wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom