ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
I bought this for the wife and I to play together but it’s ended up sitting in the box again. All plastic bags and plastic ties included, it also comes with an extra larger size battery for the pad, usb mic, physical games: biohazard and Super Mario 3D World, and finally an Wii remote plus. I will upload photos soon. I’m looking for £89 O.N.O + shipping.

Photos are here due to a problem
uploading them to Amibay.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/syq1tpr2vrq5rcp/AAAGLvX1v-0U9JhDejYa2TZJa?dl=0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great, the total parcel weight is 4.4 kg so it’s a bit expensive for airmail shipping, SAL 3 weeks is £69, or surface 2 months is £35, this is shipped to the UK.

I will let TheCorfiot go for it

Interest withdrawn

OK no problem, up to you if you are still interested TheCorfiot :)

Hey Fitzsteve, good to see you online again! Hope you are well :)

I thought I would just add it also has several games installed, Mario Kart, Star Fox, which I bought online.

Hey Fitzsteve, good to see you online again! Hope you are well :)

Hey I'm good thanks :)

I thought I would just add it also has several games installed, Mario Kart, Star Fox, which I bought online.

ta for the info, let me know if it comes to me, been eying a WiiU for a while.

Glad to hear it! Yeah the WiiU is pretty good, I had a nice time with it but since we are getting ready for the move back to the UK I’ve had to reduce my collection. At least on Amibay I know it will go to a good home :)

I do want this but the delivery time makes it difficult as I may still be in the UK or Greece …

Gonna have to let it go :(

I do want this but the delivery time makes it difficult as I may still be in the UK or Greece …

Gonna have to let it go :(

Thanks a shame mate, I'm probably going to go for the snail mail and wait for it, you don't have that luxury I guess. Never know I might be bored of it by Geek and you can have it then :p

WiiU Mario Maker pack 32gb + extras

OK, sorry about that Corfiot, I just saw there is a 3 day option for about £75 but I did not include that since most people don’t want to pay for express. It’s yours then Steve, I’ve replied to your PM with payment details.

Last edited:
Arrived safe today! Will share pics later, thanks Timo! Look forward to setting up tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom