Amstrad CPC6128, ZX Spectrum +3 & Tatung Einstein 3D Printed Internal GoTek Caddy 3" Floppy Drive Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Yorkshire
3D Printed Caddy designed to replace the internal 3" floppy disk drive on an Amstrad CPC6128, ZX Spectrum +3 or Tatung Einstein with a GoTek Floppy Drive Emulator (not included). Please specify which one you require as the Einstein has a larger front panel. £8.50 each + p&p (£2.85 Royal Mail 2nd Class for UK), PayPal F&F please or add a little for fees.

All dimensions including the screw holes match the 3" drive it is replacing so fitting requires no mods or cutting of the computer case. The caddy also has extra holes on the front panel for a rotary encoder (KY-040) and 128x32 OLED display (both also not included), with an enclosure for the later with cap to hold in place.

Printed in Black PLA from my own design (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2874996). If you would rather have a different colour I can also print in white, red, green, blue or yellow. Details of how to fit and wire up a GoTek to this caddy can be found via the Thingiverse link.

Attachments

• gotekcaddy_front.jpg
    gotekcaddy_front.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 4
  • gotekcaddy_back.jpg
    gotekcaddy_back.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi,

Are you still offering these brackets? I require one in black for a Tatung Einstein!

Thanks

Mike.

Hi there,

interested in one to suit an Einstein 256. PM sent.

Sorry, scratch that - did not read your entire post - didn't see that they were made from PLA. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom