Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Värmland
For sale. My last 2 ReAmiga 1200 PCBs

This is the Re-Amiga 1200.
It is a reverse job based on the Amiga 1200 Rev 1 D.4 it is more or less a 1:1 replica, just like my A3640. with the following changes:

CXA Videochip ripped out and replaced with an OPTIONAL AD724, no more delaylines and better quality and composite/svideo.
RF Modulator removed and instead an optional VGA Connector is there (buffered, still 15KHz!)
IRQ7 (NMI) Option
Timingfixes done (as it is about just simply not populating some caps)
pcmcia reset fix (actually not tested yet)
Optional onboard leds for HDD etc.
Supports both Round AND Square DIN for power.
Keyboard signals accessable from PCB.
Floppy SEL signals can be swapped without putting 8520 in socket etc.

My testboard booted nicly yesterday for the first time, running demos all night with no issues.

This is my firstbatch PRERELEASE. this have a slight higher price than I will sell for later, this is for you to be "first" and to fund the next run of ordering PCBs. It DOES contain some issues but I will include a errata so you can make it boot. (not much issues)

So askingprice is 70Eur/each + shipping..

IMG_0069.jpgIMG_0068.jpgIMG_0067.jpgIMG_0066.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

not interested at the moment, but very interesting replica...but argh, no fast ram!!!

Stefano

Hello,

not interested at the moment, but very interesting replica...but argh, no fast ram!!!

Stefano

that can MAYBE come later if that doesn't introduce compabilityissues. but NOT when this is done in sprint layout. softwre that is good for reversing. a nightmare to develope in :)

I would love to have one. I see many people interested, and just 3 pieces available, so, when will the second batch be ready? Please, let me know.

My plan is to order a batch in the middle of the week. delivery from the new fabhouse I use is aprox 10 days so..

Do you have spare one with bad traces or so? Just want it on the wall in frame! :)

Last edited:
payment recieved from bobmiller aswell.. both cards are going off tomorrow..

no more boards left. will do a "real" order this week of a new batch..

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have spare one with bad traces or so? Just want it on the wall in frame! :)

Sorry no. just my sanded board. that will be MINE :)

Shipping today to Bobymiller and deetsay, trackinginfo in PM THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Full data will be released this weekend if all goes ok. (I have ordered my new batch of PCBs to check that the new gerbers pass tests and my webpage with info is done)

will sell more PCBs later. I will however NOT be able to contact people when they arrive. I will put them out here on Amibay and also some other resreved for other sites aswell.

this thread can be changed to SOLD, my only remaining empty board is mine for framing

need ask question

can use my old Amiga A1200 Rev 1D.4 all chipsets and eveyrthing transfer to new Re Amiga A1200 Rev 1.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom