Closed Amiga Service (Italy located) - Repair, recap, upgrade, improvement, assembly and spare parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

petraiello

Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Country
Italia
Region
Catania City
I offer specialized service for Commodore CRT monitors, i.e. those ones also branded Philips, Thomson, but virtually of any brand with cathodic-ray tube as well as TFT/LCD monitors/laptops/TV sets if need be, or even for Mac/iMac computers.

By now CRT screens are almost disappeared on our desks but they are still used in vintage/retro computers and similar equipment (i.e. of the same age such as Amigas). Also I offer Amiga motherboards restorations (and some peripherals) with cleaning from acid leakage if associated machines still work (otherwise it is not wise to fix) as well as I also offer PSU repair service for all damaged PSUs such as those embedded in A1/2/3/4000 or external ones employed for example for Atari, C64, VIC20, PC/Mac laptop and so on...

In additions I offer the recap of all capacitors by replacing them with equivalent tantalum-based versions, upgrades and aesthetic improvements, e.g. by adding extra outputs/inputs or internal and external cleaning from dust, grime, yellowish covers, fixing small scratches, rebuilding missing plastic parts (only if it is possible of course), etc.

Furthermore I offer third-party assembling and hacking, i.e. on behalf of customers, as for example to place a Gotek device onto an A1200 (you furnish all components, I will solder and fit them for you) as well as third-party devices and parts for sale (after an evaluation of their conditions).

Warnings:

a) In relation to CRT monitors, it is not wise/cheap repair them if they have fallen down with consequent imploded CRT (i.e. the glass-made picture tube) and/or with the broken main board.
b) Due to the considerable weight of CRTs the shipping cost could be expensive, so it is better to take into account for shipping to/from Italy. In any case I do not ship to or pickup from countries outside EU because of ugly and weird import/export (custom) procedures. Exceptions for shipping are only if the parcel will respect the following parameters: <2 Kg and/or sum of the three sides <900 mm.
c) In declaring interest please also declare in details via PM the nature of the work you want I have to do. Not always it is possible to do anything.

--------------------
Added an analogue RGB SCART and a C14 plug on a 1901 Commodore monitor, not present in origin:
attachment.php

--------------------
External cleaning:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-------------------------------------------------

Finally I have under development some projects for Amiga such as a remote-controlled external/internal ECS/AGA Scandoubler, some expansion boards and some small gadgets.

Stay tuned...

If you need more info please send a PM or reply to this thread. I will respond ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom