66   0   0
Country
NL
Region
Amsterdam
Looking for some 'simple' but uncommon stuff:

A little wish list here:

PC bits:

• Cherry MX Lock keyswitches (just need a handful, I like my Caps Lock to actually lock. Failing all else, dead or damaged keyboards containing one or more of these switches also welcome)
  • Ensoniq Soundscape S-2000 (or Elite, but I fear I can't afford that...)
  • 3DLabs Oxygen VX1-1600SW
  • Alaris Cougar (or other) IBM 486DLC/Blue Lightning boards
  • ISA (or EISA) ESDI HDD controller
  • Working Nexgen system, preferably with NxVL board, but I won't say no to PCI either.
  • Voodoo4 (AGP or PCI)
  • Zalman 'flower' type CNPS-2005/3000/3100/6000 heatsink (even better if the big fan bracket is also available)
  • 3.5" floppy drive with 5.25" '1980s' style black bezel. Or just the bezel - I have enough drives!
  • Artist Graphics video cards, particularly the NetVision series, but others appreciated too

Non-PC:

• Sinclair Spectrum+ or 128 case. May contain working Speccy, but it's the case I'm after (to house a DIY replica), so dead or missing innards are no problem.

Would most like to trade for stuff I have, but if I don't have what you're looking for by all means quote me a price. If an item is untested, that should be reflected in the price...

Stuff I have to trade (everything tested and working unless stated otherwise):

• Abit BP-6 with 2x Celeron 466 and 256MB SDRAM. No bad caps and works fine.
  • Edirol UM-550 MIDI patchbay.
  • VideoLogic Apocalypse3Dx Powervr PCX2 4MB card.
  • Hedaka 286 motherboard
  • dead NexGen NX586 CPU (CPC-202, big silver heat spreader - unfortunately just for show...)
  • Piles of IDE CDRom and HDDs from 40MB up
  • IBM Model M Enhanced Keyboard
  • A huge Cisco 3560X-48PF-L 19" 48-port PoE+ switch with 1100W CPU and 740W PoE power.

Also anything I'm currently selling is available (click on my nickname for list of open threads)

Edit: just for clairfication - I'm primarily looking to trade (possibly with a bit of extra on top), as the more valuable items I'm looking for are out of my cash budget at the moment.

Edit: managed to find two wanted things, so removed from list, added the MX Lock switches, and also added the Edirol patchbay in things I have to trade.

Last edited:
Time for a bit of a bump.

Added a Tseng ET6100 in the list of stuff I have, removed some things I'm no longer looking for, and added a few new ones too.

Bump again. Just did a massive haul of 286/386/486 era stuff, which gives me more to trade, but also means I found a few of the things I was looking for.

Bump!

Found a 19" KVM and (with some payment) a MIDI patchbay - also more specific about some of the stuff I have to trade.

Bump.

Found me a NEC V30, offloaded my Roland MT-100. Time to get some airtime for the rest.

PM re S7 ATX board / 4 ISA.

Update: Payment received, board shipped, info PMed.
Update: Mutual feedback left

Last edited:
Ok no problem, I have two other "hdd controllers" on Isa interface. I'll make a photo tomorrow and let you know.
Edit: checked, there was a isa and a vlb card, both didn't have the esdi connector, sorry.

Last edited:
Bump.

Actually found two things I really wanted recently (UMC VLB VGA/IO combo card with FDD and an Alaris Leopard board), but enough other things I'm still hunting for.

Bump. Added a few actually valuable/sought-after things to exchange, and a few more bits and pieces I'm looking for.

Hello there

• Working Nexgen system, preferably with NxVL board, but I won't say no to PCI either.
  • Voodoo4 (AGP or PCI)

I have these stuff. PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom