A4000TX ATX Amiga motherboard

I don't know.. People have shown so little interest in the prototype board sales that there doesn't seem to be much reason for more batches.

Guess almost everybody is waiting for the PCI version..?

I would like a fixed board. PCI not so much, but would be cool.

I'm interested. I just don't know if I'm capable of assembling the board... I do have a battery-leak-disabled-but stabilized non-CR A4000/030 for a source of components. I don't care about PCI or PS/2.

Is the PS2 PC support easily fixed or is it still potentially problematic? if it's the latter just remove it and add the standard Amiga 4000 keyboard connector for now (there are adapters for PC keyboards available) and people can just use a serial mouse, get a 100% working base version out and experiment with all of the little bits people want adding later. I'd have been happy with a straight conversion of your Alice to fit inside ATX cases.
There seems to be some misunderstanding here. A4000TX since rev 1.0 prototype already has a full support for standard Amiga 4000 keyboard and Amiga mouse. The PC PS/2 keyboard and mouse is just an extra feature to add support for more input devices than what Amiga originally provides.

Alright, I'll finish the rev 1.1 design and order some PCBs. The PCI version is being designed but still takes a long time before it's ready.

Alright, I'll finish the rev 1.1 design and order some PCBs. The PCI version is being designed but still takes a long time before it's ready.

That's good news. I am waiting for the rev 1.1.

Hi very nice board, i already bought the V 1.0 version and will also buy an 1.1 version !!:D

Last edited:
photo_2019-02-22_21-36-59.jpgphoto_2019-02-19_21-31-53.jpgphoto_2019-02-19_21-31-18.jpgphoto_2019-02-19_21-32-28.jpgphoto_2019-02-19_21-32-18.jpgphoto_2019-02-19_21-32-03.jpg

My Board is working fine after small issue with an solder bridge !! Hope and wait for the next version(s):) Thanks !!

Last edited:
thanks

need few more modification but nearly finnished.

photo_2019-03-02_22-01-38.jpg

Actual A3660 is not running, please do some one have an idea why ? Kickstart is 3.9

I found my issue with A3660 (cold solder ). A3660 works fine too. Great Board , Great Guy!! :D

Last edited:
At the moment I don't have more boards for sale. I'm currently working on the new rev 1.1 design with some new features. The revision should be ready soonish after which I'll put some PCBs for sale.

At the moment I don't have more boards for sale. I'm currently working on the new rev 1.1 design with some new features. The revision should be ready soonish after which I'll put some PCBs for sale.

I am interested in one as well.

Thanks
Andrej

Back
Top Bottom