AmiBayer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Country
Swindon
Region
Wiltshire
Hi,

I`m after MacOS 6 7 and 8. If anyone has these and they`d like to sell them please let me know costs etc.

Cheers,

Hi I have a lot of different Mac OS discs and stuff. Do you want it on CDrom or floppy (in case of 6 and 7)? I'm going to my parents tomorrow so I can check what I have laying around

Hi,

Ideally i`m after a bootable 7.5 cd as it`s legal to re-produce due to Apple releasing up to 7.5.5 as abandonware. 7.6.1 was never a retail release.

Failing that a bootable 7.5 on floppy would be fine :)

If you have os 8 cd`s up for grabs let me know the costs.

Cheers,

Hello. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I am also looking for System 7. In particular, I would like OS 7.6 on floppy! :-D Just picked up an LCIII+ and am currently pimping it.

Ta
S

Hi,

Any joy with the floppies / cd`s? I`d like to get this machine running asap :)

Cheers,

Hi,

I have managed to get an Apple Network Access disk built within Debian using DD to dump an image of the apple network access disk. Once booted i fired up a spare Apple G3 b&w machine running OSX 10.2 Jaguar Server and configured netinfo access to allow AppleTalk connections. Once that was working it was just a case of connecting from the classic mac to the G3 and then dumping the 19 smi files across to a freshly initialized internal hard disk, then run the installer, install 7.5.3, then update to 7.5.5. After update done run the net wizard and tell macos7 to use OTT rather than mactcp and configure tcp so that i can get out on the internet.

I was going to just get a disk built to test the machine is but i figured what the hell i might as well get it on the net and browsing the Amibay website :)

Thanks for the offer anyhow and if you need any boot disks please let me know as i`m going to create a whole bunch whilst i can :)

Cheers,

Its probably a bit late but I have System 7 boxed (massive set of floppy disks and documentation) and Mac OS 8.1 boxed for sale. Can provide pics/prices if you message me, but I'll also be posting threads for my sales soon as well.

Retail CD 7.6.1 was issued and is available.

Retail CD 7.6.1 was issued and is available.

Hi,

Ideally i`m after a bootable 7.5 cd as it`s legal to re-produce due to Apple releasing up to 7.5.5 as abandonware. 7.6.1 was never a retail release.

Cheers,

I am looking at a 7.6.1 retail CD excellent condition. My understanding is retail denotes the disk would work in multiple machine. I see you are only looking for a UK based sell, this is only to clear that up.

Cheers,
Ken
Canada

DSCN3246.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom