Amiga 4000D Replica Project Bare PCB (A4000 Rev B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acill

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Oxnard, Ca.
I have GREEN bare PCBs available for sale. These are high quality produced boards. You will receive just the bare PCB. I do not have any spare parts to include with this currently. Also, plating is gold ENIG in the current release. Payment to made by PayPal goods and services NOT as gift or friends and family, please. This helps track and allows me to generate a shipping label automatically to your address. Also being offered outside Amibay.

Price per board is $85 US
Shipping within the USA is FREE and will be $10 for the rest of the world.

4000Dred.jpg

20180804_091312.jpg

4000Dred.jpg

4000Dred.jpg

Attachments

• 4000Dred.jpg
    4000Dred.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
PM's sent to those interested. Currently only being offered here but plan to move onto the bay if needed as well. Boards left reflect those showing interest currently and none have been claimed by payment yet.

Payments received have been updated to the first post. Expecting to ship international orders by 1 September. I am waiting for shipping supplies to arrive.

Declaring interest in ONE board.
Shipping to Australia with other goodies... will PM soon. Well, you know... :p

Would you have a matching red daughter board to come along? :)))

Not interesting in purchasing, but I gotta say that they are high class all the way!

The time and determination you put into this Acill is appreciated. The quality of the boards are the highest, you certainly didn't skimp and did it right. Kudos...

Perhaps a 3000 one in the future?

Not interesting in purchasing, but I gotta say that they are high class all the way!

The time and determination you put into this Acill is appreciated. The quality of the boards are the highest, you certainly didn't skimp and did it right. Kudos...

Perhaps a 3000 one in the future?

Perhaps, it's a huge job and this one has me a bit burned out currently. I do want to do it though. Getting a working 3000 board to reverse engineer is the hard part. They don't survive the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom