Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
Hello all,
after having stored the following cards for years I've decided to get rid of them.
I can't test them so they are sold "as is" but they were working when I stored them.

1) Asus nVidia GeForce 8400GS 256MB PCIe Video Card

dZY2KVZ.jpg

eK27CNx.jpg

2) ATI Rage 128 Pro GL 16 MB AGP Video Card

Td2BvC6.jpg

TfMPeAe.jpg

3) ELSA Synergy II - 32 CPQ - nVidia TNT2 32MB SDRAM - AGP Video Card SOLD TO MKTN

L6MPweB.jpg

DRzAEPH.jpg

4) Pinnacle Studio 10 MovieBoard 500-PCI TV Card

i09c5Su.jpg

jDhEie3.jpg

5) nVidia Quadro 4 NVS400 PCI video card

cuTdWoL.jpg

JrFrJBH.jpg

6) PCI USB Card 4 External + 1 Internal

e75wiLR.jpg

0MzD3Jp.jpg

7) PCI USB Card 4 External + 1 Internal and Firewire 2 External + 1 Internal

4OqIoan.jpg

IJWHzCB.jpg

8) High Point RocketRAID 133 2-Port ATA RAID Controller

SeXp4B2.jpg

uTYpSLl.jpg

I'm asking 5 euros for each card or 25 --> 22 --> 20 --17
14 euros O.N.O. for all (Plus P&P).
Payment by Paypal gift or Bank Transfer.

Shipping to EU/UK only.
Shipping costs to EU/UK should be about 15 euros by UPS tracked and signed for courier. Shipping to Italy should be about 9 euros by Courier or National Post.

If interested, please declare your interest here and send me a PM.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Potentially interested in #5 if it really is a capture card. "PLX PCI 6152-CC33PC" is just the PCI bridge chip, not the card name, nor an indication of what's under those heatsinks. Any chance of a legible photograph of the stickers on the back?

Potentially interested in #5 if it really is a capture card. "PLX PCI 6152-CC33PC" is just the PCI bridge chip, not the card name, nor an indication of what's under those heatsinks. Any chance of a legible photograph of the stickers on the back?

Sure, as soon as possible I'll take better pictures and I'll get back... I've no idea of how I own this card and what's exactly. On the chip it says PCI6152-CC33PC and on the board it says nVidia...

Sure, as soon as possible I'll take better pictures and I'll get back... I've no idea of how I own this card and what's exactly. On the chip it says PCI6152-CC33PC and on the board it says nVidia...

That is nVidia Quadro 4 NVS400 video card. See here details: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/1459/quadro4-400-nvs-pci

That is nVidia Quadro 4 NVS400 video card. See here details: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/1459/quadro4-400-nvs-pci

Thanks for the info!
That's sound much more familiar to me... I remember I had an nVidia Quadro 4 many years ago... I can't remember what I did with it though! :D

Thanks for the info!
That's sound much more familiar to me... I remember I had an nVidia Quadro 4 many years ago... I can't remember what I did with it though! :D
Looks like you found it now ;)

Great card, but I'm afraid not something I need right now, so interest withdrawn.

Thanks for the info!
Looks like you found it now ;)

Great card, but I'm afraid not something I need right now, so interest withdrawn.

No problem, sorry if I wasn't able to take some better pictures but at least now we know the name of the card. :)

UPDATE:
Price drop for the bundle, 22 euros!

Last edited:
New price drop, 20 euros (O.N.O.) for the joblot! :) Shipping costs to EU/UK should be 15 euros by UPS tracked and signed for courier.

Last price drop for the bundle, 17 euros O.N.O.
If I won't sell them I'll continue keeping these cards as I did in the last 10 years... :)

mktn sent me a message declaring interest in this card:

3) ELSA Synergy II - 32 CPQ - nVidia TNT2 32MB SDRAM - AGP Video Card

I replied to his PM and I'm waiting for payment.

mktn sent me a message declaring interest in this card:

3) ELSA Synergy II - 32 CPQ - nVidia TNT2 32MB SDRAM - AGP Video Card

I replied to his PM and I'm waiting for payment.

Payment received from mktn, thanks.
I'll ship tomorrow or on Tuesday.

UPDATE:
New price for the purchase of all the remaining cards together.

UPDATE:
The ELSA Synergy II - 32 CPQ - nVidia TNT2 32MB SDRAM - AGP Video Card card was shipped to mktn on Monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom