Not open for further replies.

A500DaBest

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
BC, Surrey
This is a full functioning Apple II SD Disk II emulator and it have a nob and bluetooth and everything in there and I want to sell it. I am not selling it because I hate my Apple //gs or do not need a hard drive for it..no. I am selling it because I want to take this money and buy MicroDrive CompactFlash from reactive for my Apple //gs. I already have a disk drive 5" and 3" and honestly..to be honest.....I love it this way. I love original feel..I love the physical touch of the disk drive, the roaring sound the drive makes..the sound and feel of the 3" disk drive it makes everything...and for this reason I do not want an SD II emulator. Maybe in the future I will get an exclusive disk drive emulator to run all those nib games that I could not convert to back to the disk drive.

So I am selling it to take this money and get the Apple //gs edition of MicroDrive CompactFlash for exclusive hard drive only.
Untitled.jpg

Here is the link for the manual http://quick09.tistory.com/m/1182?category=447603

I am selling this card for the price of 129.99 CAD.

Hello - I'm interested in this card, at your stated price, as long as the shipping cost isn't too high. I'm in London, UK.

I've only just joined amibay - I've just posted in the "Introduce yourself" thread, but my post hasn't shown up yet.

lcww1

Hello - I'm interested in this card, at your stated price, as long as the shipping cost isn't too high. I'm in London, UK.

I've only just joined amibay - I've just posted in the "Introduce yourself" thread, but my post hasn't shown up yet.

lcww1

You also have to consider paypal fee. Sorry it had to come on your head on the paypal fee but I always felt guilty asking for it or fear people would not buy from me and I end up paying paypal fee and I end up less what I gained. So I get tired of that and decided to take initiative. As for shipping cost..please send me your mailing address and I will have it checked out for you. I can hardly wait to buy the MicroDrive compact flash ..eeeeeeeee.....I am so excited. :D

- sigh - I know it was to good to be true. :blased: It is still open to the market.

Whoa! Easy, boy! Well, you didn’t give me very long to respond to your shipping quote! I’ve been at work all day.....
Anyhow, PM sent! :)

Eeeee...I am so excited. I can hardly wait to test it out when I go home and send you report it is mint condition and finalize the transaction! I am so excited!

- sigh - I know it was to good to be true. :blased: It is still open to the market.

Whoa! Easy, boy! Well, you didn’t give me very long to respond to your shipping quote! I’ve been at work all day.....
Anyhow, PM sent! :)

Eeeee...I am so excited. I can hardly wait to test it out when I go home and send you report it is mint condition and finalize the transaction! I am so excited!

I have tested it and it is working in mint-condition. It is calling for you :LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom