kaos

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Parma
Hello everyone!
In the coming months I will slowly sell my entire collection of amiga games, the games listed below are only the "first wave". :)
The games are all new and still sealed, any defects are reported and photographed.
The games are in Italy but I have no problem sending them abroad too.
Payment by bank transfer (mandatory for users with 0 feedbacks) or paypal gift (any expenses charged to you).

I no longer accept money deposits to block games!

Advertised also elsewhere.

---------------------------------------------

Games SOLD:

Street Fighter - 25€ - SOLD to Gambler
Bug Bomber - 20€ - SOLD to Gambler
Mad TV - 60€ - SOLD to Gambler
Rainbow Arts Action Pack: Turrican, Turrican II, X-Out, Kick Off - 60€ - SOLD to bevenais
Z-out - 60€ - SOLD to haynor666
Crystals of Arborea - 70€ - SOLD to haynor666
Sword of Honour - 60 - SOLD to edo1080
Tearaway Thomas - 50€ - SOLD to edo1080
Switchblade II - 60€ - SOLD to haynor666
Kikstart 2 + Course Designer - 15€ - SOLD to edo1080
The Blues Brothers - 55€ - SOLD to edo1080
Exile - 30€ - SOLD elsewhere
Indy Heat - 50€ - SOLD elsewhere
Life & Death - 40€ - SOLD elsewhere
Videokid - 50€ - SOLD to warr8or29
Super Skweek - 25€ - SOLD elsewhere
Plan 9 From Outer Space - 50€ - SOLD elsewhere
Fiendish Freddy's Big Top O' Fun - 40€ - SOLD to tedkj
Super Off Road - 40€ - SOLD to tedkj
Yolanda - 50€ - SOLD to system11
Final Blow - 30€ - SOLD elsewhere
Harlequin - 40€ - SOLD elsewhere
4D Sports Boxing - 20€ - SOLD elsewhere
Manix - 10€ - SOLD elsewhere
Rainbow Arts 5th Anniversary: Denaris, Bad Cat, Spherical, Jinks, Garrison, Danger Freak, Realm of the Trolls, Startrash, Graffiti Man, Rock 'n' Roll - 30€ - SOLD elsewhere

Last edited:
Interested in MAD TV and Street fighter

+Bug Bomber

interested by
Rainbow Arts Action Pack

Thank you for your interest (both of you), i'll send you a PM with the shipping costs as soon as possible.
I will use the informations about your countries in your profiles to calculate the estimates. :)

Last edited:
Interested in

Rainbow Arts Action Pack(if Available)
Street Fighter(if Available)

Manix
Exile

would like to know the how much shipping to England and how well do you packed the items?

P.S. Are most of yours Amiga games are in Italian language meaning No English lanaguge in the game?

Last edited:
Hello, thanks to you for your interest.
As for others, I will let you know the price of the shipment as soon as possible.

As for the packaging, the games will be packed and shipped in boxes, not padded bags, taking the necessary measures to avoid damage to the games.
I was a collector myself and I know how frustrating it is to get a big box game completely deformed because the packaging has not held up the shocks. :(

However English is present in every game, at most some games will be multilingual (very often only in the manual).

Thanks you for your interest, i'll keep you updated if your turn arrives.
Private message with shipping costs sent to everyone!

Games and tracking number sent to Gambler.
Thank you again.

EDIT: Rainbow Arts Action Pack sold to bevenais.

EDIT2: Positive feedback left to Gambler.

EDIT3: Manix and Exile sold to Amiga Forever.

EDIT4: Rainbow Arts Action Pack and tracking number sent to bevenais.

Last edited:
I'm very glad you liked the package!
Thank you so much, it was a very pleasant deal. :)

Game delivered to bevenais, so i updated the first topic.
Positive feedback left for bevenais, I hope you are happy with the game, the communication and the packaging.

Sword of Honour, tearaway Thomas and Kickstarter 2 for me please. I'm PMming you my address.

- - - Updated - - -

Also blues brothers

Interested in Z-out, Crystals of Arborea, Switchblade II and optionally Sword of Honour (second in line).

How much will cost registered shipping to Poland? Could You wait 5 days for payment?

thanks to both for the interest!

Sword of Honour, tearaway Thomas and Kickstarter 2 for me please. I'm PMming you my address.

- - - Updated - - -

Also blues brothers

I answered your private message. :)

Interested in Z-out, Crystals of Arborea, Switchblade II and optionally Sword of Honour (second in line).

How much will cost registered shipping to Poland? Could You wait 5 days for payment?

No problem waiting for your payment. :)
As for costs, there are various options:

- the fastest delivery ranges from 31 to 37 euros depending on how much the package weighs (I should be able to make it weigh within one kg, so it should be 31).
- the slowest delivery ( about ten days) ranges from 20 to 29 euro depending on how much the package weighs (same thing above: I will try in every way to make it stay within a kg, then you will pay 20, but i couldn't succeed): I discovered this expedition only the other day that I sent the game to bevenais, and has the advantage that the package travels with the letters (formally it is a registered letter, even if it's a package) instead of the parcels that notoriously can be much heavier than the packages containing our games.
Since you will pay in 5 days, I could try to do the package so I can tell you with certainty ... but nevertheless keep in mind that if I charge you, for example, 37 euros and then the package costs me only 31, i will refund the difference via paypal , exactly as happened with bevenais.

Last edited:
Sword of Honour, Tearaway Thomas, Kickstarter 2 and Blues Brothers sold to edo1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom