Sold Phase 5 Cybestorm MKII 68040 , Phase5 Cybervision64/3D incl. Scandoubler , A4000 MoBo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambler

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
Deutschland
Region
Niedersachsen
I have for Sale some A4000 Parts

Please read the description!!!!

Bought this on eBay and its on its way to me.
I dont have any use for the Parts , so will sell them as a risky buy for you.....
50€ of the MKII and the Cybervision will go to Amibay (please buyer donate 50€ of the Bill to Amibay)

Any sold as untested as its still on its way , pulled from a working System but the A4000 Motherboard is faulty now, so he sold as untested.
Will add the eBay description.

Prices:

Phase 5 Cyberstorm MKII 68040 350€ + shipping (means 300€ to me +50€ as donation to Amibay + shipping) SOLD to highpuff Status , payment received

Phase 5 Cybervision 64/3D + Monitor switch and Scandoubler modul 250€ + shipping (means 200€ to me +50€ as donation to Amibay + shipping) SOLD to stachu100 payment received

Unknown A4000 Motherboard (dont have any Images or Informations) 120€ + shipping SOLD to hese incl. Daughterboard payment received

!!! Remember not tested and no guarentees , will be shipped untested as soon as it arrive !!!! Screenshot (70).jpgScreenshot (71).jpgScreenshot (72).jpgScreenshot (73).jpg

Possible Payments : PayPal Friends , PayPal regular + Fees
Please ask for shipping Quotes (will send just as DHL tracked and insured Parcel)

Searching for an Blizzard SCSI Kit IV would take one for 150€ as in payment

- - - Updated - - -

He will send Pictures from the Motherboard next 30 minutes , will add them as soon as i got them

Last edited:
Got some Images + the Daughterboard ( just sent him 30€ for the Daughterboard)
Will give the Daughterboard for the same Price to you guys (30€+shipping)a40002.jpga40003.jpgamiga 4000.jpgdau1.jpgdau2.jpg

Interested in the Cyberstorm MKII 040 - Waiting for pictures :)

Last edited:
No more Pictures available atm , he just sent the Parcel.
Got just the provided Pic from eBay.
The MoBo Pictures he sent just before he shipped cause he wanted to know if i want the Daughter Board.

P.S. shipping to both of you is 17,99€ tracked and insured up to 5Kg via DHL

This is OK for me :) I will wait until you receive the package. Will you have any chance to take picture(s) of the card when you recevie it?

Absolutely
Highpuff is first in Line for Cyberstorm
Will give you more Images when arrived (i hope thats fast)

Cyberstorm
1: highpuff
2:przemasIII
3: gseb

Motherboard:
1:hese

Daughterboard + Cybervision Bundle

no one ;-)

Last edited:
That battery ! :eek:

I hope you are going to hack it off quick, looks like it is just about to start destroying the board.

absolutely , depends on the buyer , will cut the Battery asap.
But as said , i just have the Pictures atm.
Seller gave anything for a good Price...i hope the Cyberstorm and Cybervision still working.
But he seems to be a very honest guy , he dont asked for the eBay Prices for that Stuff.

He also got an A3000T , some A1200 and some other Amiga Hardware.
But i bought this offered Stuff first.
Perhaps i will do another Thread if i get more….but atm thats just the offered Stuff.

Last edited:
Interested in CyberVision 64/3D with scan doubler

Cyberstorm
1: highpuff
2:przemasIII
3: gseb
4: milo
Motherboard:
1:hese
2:stachu100

Cybervision Bundle:
:timtheloon (withdrawn)

1:stachu100

Daughter Board:

Nobody

no one
:wink:

Last edited:
Interest withdrawn on the CV64/3D and scandoubler

Last edited:
Re-confirming interest in CyberVision 64/3D and Scandoubler second in-line

ill do the offer of a blizzard MKIV scsi and cash wish I read this properly the first time around

Last edited:
Still interested in the motherboard and declaring interest in the daughterboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom