QuaD

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Cieszyn
For sale Cyberstorm PPC + Cybervision PPC
Cyberstorm converted by Stachu100 at 370MHz, 060 in Revision 6, The cards work very well and I have never had problems with them, CVPPC gained the heat sinks by heart and Permedia, everything stable like a rock. As you can see in the attached photos, the SCSI works very well, in the amiga I used only SCSI and I had a connected SCSI disk (ACARD with a SATA disk) and iomega JAZ SCSI.

The price that interests me is 2,200 euros + shipping costs

Photos later

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5...aHFnd25la05VbUdjZ25TMTRYT19B/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5...djZfNXg3c3JYeUk1Z05RenFBS3pZ/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5vzS8Gr4BQfdXZRS2Q4STBOaFJIQ09iZ3k1Q08wc21od3Jv/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
@QuaD
I could be interested, also this one (just taken one by jack-3d).
Eventually, are you interested in exchanging something or just selling everything together ?
I wait your photos ;-)
thanks

Last edited:
@QuaD
seen the photos; Is it a Phase5 or DCE one ?
Can do more photos, in particular the back of the card (cyberstormppc and cybervisionppc) ? and the front of the cyberstormppc where It's written about made by Phase5 or DCE.
thanks

Hi,

This is phase 5 version. DCE version has serial number (sticker) direct on SCSI chip.

Regards, Sveta

@Sveta @QuadD

ok; Is it better to use 68060.library version 46.15 or 46.7 (by Phase5) or MMULib (by Thomas Richter) with these modified 604@300++ Phase5 cyberstormppc cards ?

I installed the system a long time ago and I do not remember, Amiga is in parts right now so I will not check

@QuadD
ok
I would be interested, I try to contact you later
EDIT: sent a message to you

Last edited:
@QuaD

Declaring interest. PM sent if other interest doesn't go through.

Last edited:
Got the package, after a very long delay. Customs was very uncool. I'm asking for reimbursement of 1/2 of what I was forced to pay by Customs. Which seems fair to me.

Got the package, after a very long delay. Customs was very uncool. I'm asking for reimbursement of 1/2 of what I was forced to pay by Customs. Which seems fair to me.

Why ask the seller for a reimbursement of customs tax? He's got no control over it. It's simply the cost of doing international business.

I'm sorry for your loss SirRush, but in this case, and this is just my opinion, I don't think the seller has anything to do with the customs you got charged for. It sucks but we all have been there and that's the main reason why many people don't buy anything overseas. We are usually charged a fixed amount of money (20€, 40€ for the process, plus the value added tax (19%, 21%) of the full amount of declared value + sometimes what THEY think it's worth + even the shipping costs, and on top of that depending on what you get, an import tariff.

It sucks. But it's not the seller's fault, don't get mad at him.

Why ask the seller for a reimbursement of customs tax? He's got no control over it. It's simply the cost of doing international business.

I agree with the above. It's part and parcel of dealing overseas.

I purchased my WE4000 from USA a few years ago and had to pay import duty.

Last edited:
No its not fair.

Then write your Congressmen but don't expect the government to get rid of an income source. The US government is in control of customs / import taxes, not the seller, not AmiBay, not the seller's country, and definitely not you.

I'm sorry if you weren't expecting this but it really is your responsibility to inform yourself and no one else's.

I think he was refering to the buyer's comment "Which seems fair to me", so both of you think alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom