Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
Deutschland
Region
Niedersachsen
I have one of the best Joysticks ever
An Elliniki Super Stick 2000
Everything is working fine except the Firebutton (Autofire is working)
I dont have the Skills to repair it.

I have 2 Options

1. I will sell it for 50€ + shipping

2. I will pay 30€ for a repair

I hope someone can use it or bring it back to life , its a really rare and great Joystick

- - - Updated - - -

004.jpg001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the internals I can't see anything obviously wrong. How does the auto-fire work? Do you enable auto-fire, and hold down the fire button? With auto-fire off the fire-button does nothing?

I'm happy to look at it for you if you want, no-charge - you just pay postage.

I'm in Köln and can repair it for you. Send me a PM for details.

Bryce.

I checked everything , everything is looking good inside.
There is no (wiederstand) sorry i dont know the english word for it.
If you press the Firebutton its like there is a missing feather inside.
I tried to order the same Button at some shops , but cant find one.

- - - Updated - - -

@Jaruzel if OK i will try to figure it out with Bryce (cause of shipping costs) , if that will not work out , i am happy to send to you cause
its not about Money , its more important to get it working again.
Many Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

The Story is:
I bought it on eBay 6 months ago as a working one in Greece.
I paid 60€ + shipping , but the Firebutton didnt work…. he asked me to ship it back , but i wanted to keep it cause i like that Sticks.
Tried to get the same Firebutton as a spare Part but cant find one.

Last edited:
PM sent with details etc. As I mentioned in the PM. I think I have that exact button as a spare in my "random parts box".

Bryce.

001.jpg

Sorry Off Topic ,

Jaruzel i really like that Greek-Sticks (no matter which one ..PacMan , Tomahawk , super stick and so on)
cause of that i really want to pay for the repair (many thanks for your offer) , but they are great and rare
and i dont have look on costs with that ones , so please if there will be no Deal with Bryce , please accept the Money

oh yeah these type of sticks are great, back in the late 80s early 90s they brought arcade quality controls at home.

CMS COMPUTERS still has stock for their line of pc/db9 sticks - they are in a plastic shell though now , metal one is long gone.
Pretty sure one can order from them and have it shipped globally if you contact them - if you can't I can order for you and forward it... just in case anyone is interested :)
http://www.cmsco.gr/home/index.php?...ew=category&layout=blog&id=4&Itemid=6&lang=Gr

;-)

I need to update this…..sorry.

BUT Bryce got the Stick today and its working now :)

There was a lot of rust inside the Button , he fixed it and its working like a new one….

really happy and cant wait to get it back.

THANKS Bryce

No problem. Luckily the original switch was fixable, because I still haven't found the replacement switch that I know I have. :picard

Bryce.

And already on its way back, fully working (original button repaired).

Bryce.

:cool: arrived....damn that was fast.
I am very happy , Elliniki SuperStick is working like a new one.

THANKS BRYCE

This Time i have a big job for Bryce...…

I hope you can do that.

As seen in other Threads i bought and traded some nice Stuff (PPC , RapidRoad , Indi 1, and so on)...hope stachu get the best out of this PPC :)
Bought also a very good looking Micronic Tower with Keyboard (like new) on other Bay...
Thinking about a Bivision also.

Asked Bryce to make a perfect System out of that stuff , (thats a present for my guys at home)

See what we can do out of this nice Parts , first i wanted to fit it in a Desktop with Autographs from Petro and Dave …
But found this nice Tower and hope to get a perfect A1200 with this Parts....

Have fun Bryce ;-)

Edit: Thanks to all that Traders from Amibay to get all this Stuff….. biggest Thanks to stachu100 for making a great PPC and Sveta for that rare old Stuff…..

Last edited:
Hi Gambler,
it might suprise you, but I haven't a clue about building Amiga systems. I do repairs on a component level, but I haven't the first clue
about the devices you just mentioned, never even heard of some of them. I could fix them, but I couldn't set them up. I've never been
an Amiga User, never built an Amiga system nor installed an Amiga OS. So there are probably many many others here who are much more
qualified to do what you are looking for.

Bryce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom