Sold ISA 100% Roland compatible MPU interfaces , new version with Wavetable header

Status
Not open for further replies.

keropi

VIP
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Hello!

I have for sale some MPU interfaces , the latest version with the wavetable header and 2nd MIDI-OUT. Please check out Phil's excellent review of the card:

These cards are the new version of the Music Quest ones marmes and me were selling in 2016~2017.
  • same core so 100% Roland intelligent mode compatible
  • wavetable header added , 2nd MIDI OUT port added so 2x external units and the wavetable daughterboard can work at the same time without using passthrough or other devices
  • volume attenuation jumpers added for loud daughterboards like the XR385
  • internal audio connector added so you can mix the wavetable daughterboard audio output with your main sound card
  • moved to smd design, all components are precision high quality ones
  • cards are sold complete and ready to use.
  • cards no longer come with that breakout pcb instead we moved to the old style cable that comes by default as 2xOUT ports (on request I can wire it as 1xIN 1xOUT)

Currently on stock there are 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 reserved cards - also advertised elsewhere.

Price per card is 125eur payed via paypal , price includes registered airmail worldwide shipping in a hard box.

Thanks for looking! :)

Amibay sales:
---------------
fitzpatr x1 shipped!
dogchainx x1 shipped!
remax x1 shipped!
Murugan x1 shipped!
Kaiser76 shipped!

ps.
looking for an affordable newly made midi daughterboard or other midi gear? check our friends over at https://www.serdashop.com :)

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. If I get this card, I can use the MT-32 directly without the Sound Blaster + soft emu?

Yes, connect the mt-32 to one of the midi-out ports and it will work.
No drivers , no tsr needed.
Works in all pcs that have an ISA slot from 8088 XT class to pentium3 AT class (just keep in mind that games will start having issues with anything above p1)

That would be nice since other stuff is on my wanted list atm :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1572 met Tapatalk

OH damned Keropi,take my money!
Interested

Ok I will have to check if I have another card for you Murugan, unless Kaiser76 drops interest... I think I have one last but I want to be sure before any money get around. I will know tomorrow morning as the whole stash of cards is back at the office.

Np, otherwise I'll have to wait a few months :)

Ah that would be great if I'm too late now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom