(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Continuing my clear-out, I'm offering my Atari PTC1426 monitor in good working condition. Albeit a bit yellowed.

I believe these were sold with the TT or Falcon. (Possibly MegaSTE?)

Tested and working on an old 98SE laptop I have laying about. I think it may be fussy with signals as although it boots fine, when in Windows it was a mess. I assume it's the display driver that's been set incorrectly as it was fine prior to Window's GUI. See pictures below to see for yourself.

Asking £50 GBP.

Collection highly recommended, however I can look into postage, but please bare in mind I will need time to collect packing materials and that it will be costly, especially outside the UK.

Thanks for looking.

20180925_170652_1.jpg

20180925_170704_1.jpg

20180925_170822_1.jpg

20180925_171222.jpg

Declaring interest pending shipping costs within the UK if you could please advise what they would be?

Blimey, that was fast. I should imagine around £15 via ParcelForce. A tad more if insured. I will get the materials ready and give you an accurate quote once it's packed securely.

The 3 day limit for interest won't start until I message you the quote so don't worry. :)

Thanks - but please don't spend time packing it until you can let me know how much insured :) I've got an eye on a couple of others as well so a pure quote is all i'm after :)

Blimey, that was fast. I should imagine around £15 via ParcelForce. A tad more if insured. I will get the materials ready and give you an accurate quote once it's packed securely.

The 3 day limit for interest won't start until I message you the quote so don't worry. :)

Declaring interest. Can you please let me know how much the shipping cost would be to Belgium? Insured and normal.

Thank you.

I have to be honest, i think you'll have a hard time finding any courier that insure a monitor. I'm pretty sure most of them wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom