Not open for further replies.

FeedingDragon

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Texas
I have the following parts & pieces for sale. I do own a cat, so please expect cat dander. Prices do not include shipping or PP fees.

Loose Chips:
  • C061598B-01 800XL OS $5
  • C012294B-01 POKEY $20 SOLD
  • C060302A-29 BASIC $15
  • C061618 XL/XE MMU $5

C015500 CPU (Personality) Card. Not working, but chips may be good or a simple fix $15
800 CPU.jpg

Mosaic 32K card. May be working (see note below.) $25
800 Mosaic.jpg

Axlon 32K card. May be working (see note below.) $25
800 Axlon.jpg
NOTE: The 2 RAM cards "may" be just fine. Installed either card with a 16K Atari cartridge. The system wouldn't boot. Wiggle the card a bit, it boots just fine, the RAM is detected and tests just fine with multiple testing software. Bump the machine or wiggle the card again, and it goes back to not working, etc... Installed 3 Atari branded 16K cartridges instead and I haven't had any issues of this nature.

Atari 800 main system board. Works just fine. $30
800 MB.jpg

Atari 800 Power sub board. Works just fine. $25
800 PB.jpg

Atari 1010 Tape drive (no data or power cable.) See note. $15 Removed from sale
[PIC Removed]
NOTE: The tape drive works in all ways, and verified that data saves just fine with a tape player. However, when loading from tape, never detects the data. Could just be a simple fix or chip replacement.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in the Axlon card pending postage to Austria.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

PM sent. Postage to most of Europe is $23.50 in case any one else is curious. That's for anything 2 lbs or less. It goes up, after that.

Withdrawing interest d/t postage and the realization that I don‘t really need it unless I find a Bit3 which is rather unlikely.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Absolutely cheapest shipping to Italy I can get is $25 (anything less than 2 lbs.) To ship everything would be $55... Though with my current special, everything would only be $25 extra shipping.

If I put a single chip in an envelope instead of a box, I can get it down to $14, but I find that risky. The legs would be protected, but I'm limited in the padding I can give it.

C061618 XL/XE MMU - needed

C061618 XL/XE MMU - needed

Hello, I am interested in the C061618 XL/XE MMU for my 800XL, will try to PM you for shipping to the UK. (First time using the forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom