Closed MacMini Server Quad-i7 2GHz 8GB 1,1TB FusionDrive 2011 [recent major maintenance]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTrinsic

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Leverkusen
Hi folks,

now that I might move to the concept of a rented, online server it seems that with a heavy heart I need to let go of my trusty server I had in my home.

It is a MacMini Server QuadCore i7 that had undergone some maintenance last year.

The server was equipped with more RAM(8GB) and professionally maintained with a new FusionDrive of 1,1TB.

So it is an ideal, power-saving server with a modern OS if you want a server @ home.
And beyond that, its a perfect, silent desktop-pc that will even fit nicely behind a monitor.
I am showing one pic of the machine running FS-UAE - great!

IMG_5123.JPGIMG_5126.JPGIMG_5136.JPGIMG_5134.JPGIMG_5133.JPGIMG_5124.JPGIMG_5135.JPGIMG_5132.JPG

As the server has mainly stayed within a remote place in our house and has been moved there are few if any traces of usage.
The bottom cover has a few scratches.
See pics.

Installed is OSX High Sierra, effectively no other software - the system is completely new set up.
One user is availabe, "Benutzer"; German for "user" :).
OSX Mojave is possibe to install with a third-party installer.

The relevant technical specs:
- i7 QuadCore CPU @2,0 GHz
- 8GB RAM
- 1,1 TB FusionDrive

General technical data regarding the model can be seen here at Apple:
https://support.apple.com/kb/SP633

I have the original packaging available of a later model if requested. On request, I can also add the originale replaced 750GB-HDD as well as one of the 2GB-RAMs (SO-Dimm).

Asking for 500€ plus packaging or closest offer.
Paypal preferred, bank transfer possible.
Also advertised elsewhere.

See pics. A wonderful device!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom