Sold 8MB+IDE autoboot card CDTV-RAM-IDE

I am declaring interest in 4 Peaces, please :)

Da ich noch nicht auf deiner Liste bin :) muß ich wohl erst das Interesse anmelden :)
So wurd mir das geschrieben :)
Ich würde dann ganz gerne 4 Stück haben!
Grüße Dirk

Hi DjCook,

You can take me of the list. I've got the HC533 working, but I found out that this is not the way for me. I don't think you're card brings more, so I will be looking for other solutions.

Thank you for bringing these cards to the community!

Kind regards

PRS

Hi DjCook,

You can take me of the list. I've got the HC533 working, but I found out that this is not the way for me. I don't think you're card brings more, so I will be looking for other solutions.

Thank you for bringing these cards to the community!

Kind regards

PRS
Ok,
thanks for Your update!
regards,

Viktor

CDTV ?

CDTV ?

hi will this work in CDTV as picture shows A500 ???

Payment redone the way it should have been done!

DjCook, is the parcel sent? I have no feedback since the last PM confirming the corrected payment is accepted. Or does it mean the article is not built yet? I know you're working on several projects so don't feel pressured by my question.

DjCook, is the parcel sent? I have no feedback since the last PM confirming the corrected payment is accepted. Or does it mean the article is not built yet? I know you're working on several projects so don't feel pressured by my question.
unfortunately not yet, realised that none of my both relocators is fitting Your needs
(because of installed Megachip update) - CPU on the card is hitting keyboard and housing can't be closed properly :(
Ordered new design relocators:

relocator.png
will send Your board out as soon as this pops out...
Sorry :(

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Declaring interest in one (for A500+).
ok, will add You to queue

Last edited:
realised that none of my both relocators is fitting Your needs (because of installed Megachip update) - CPU on the card is hitting keyboard and housing can't be closed properly :(
Ordered new design relocators:

View attachment 143081

Ah yes! I forgot to mention it. I have this issue with 68030TK + 4MB. The connector between 68030TK board and 4MB board prevents me from closing my A500+ due to the keyboard.

Ah yes! I forgot to mention it. I have this issue with 68030TK + 4MB. The connector between 68030TK board and 4MB board prevents me from closing my A500+ due to the keyboard.
PLEASE do not mix threads, this should really be in 68030TK Thread!
Yes, unfortunately there are two types of sockets, higher sockets may have issue, in this case You just need to file down a bit bottom corner of this connector, then it will fit perfectly. Also You can take hot glue stick and cut some standoffs like i did on the pictures...

- - - Updated - - -

New relocator arrived, Your problem is solved, parcel is on the way to You! Please check PM for tracking info.
2019-01-21 22.02.52.jpg 2019-01-21 22.03.32.jpg 2019-01-21 22.04.39.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for a solution to run WHDLoad and play games on my Amiga 1000 smoothly. Would this work well?

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom