Sold 8MB+IDE autoboot card CDTV-RAM-IDE

Was trying to let you know via PM that I'd lost access to a computer for the last two months and am still interested in mine if it hasn't been sold on (I understand if it has, since I didn't respond for two whole months!), but your PM box is apparently full. Will send payment ASAP if you can confirm mine is still available.

Was trying to let you know via PM that I'd lost access to a computer for the last two months and am still interested in mine if it hasn't been sold on (I understand if it has, since I didn't respond for two whole months!), but your PM box is apparently full. Will send payment ASAP if you can confirm mine is still available.

Hi,
Have one used board ready to go,
PM box was cleared

Payment received, will update tracking shortly

@insidious611 & Storm
Please note, You've paid for card without flat ribbon & CF adapter

I am having problems with my Amiga 1000 recognizing the Compact Flash Card. Any tips from anyone? I have sent Viktor a PM about it also. I have used both SCSI.device and Oktagon.device in the Hard Drive setup tool.

Since oktagon.device is shown in autoboot - this means that rom is recognised and working, must be something with Your card or card reader.. What rom/file system are You using?
However LED should blink at least once showing read attempt, since it isn't happening i assume there is something wrong with Your card reader...

Last edited:
I bought three card readers and they all do the same thing. They are the same type as pictured at the start of the thread. I have tried my pre setup card in my Amiga 500 and all is good. I have tried Kickstart ROMs version 1.3, 3.1 and 3.1.4. I also tried it without the Oktagon jumper set. I am using a SanDisk 4GB CF Card. I am using the latest PFS3 file system.

Last edited:
I think I may have to send the board, CF Adapter and my CF Card to you to have a look at Viktor. I am starting to think there maybe a fault with the board as I also tried it in my A500 with the same results. So far I have tried two known working CF cards and four CF Adapters with no luck. Sometimes the blue LED with flash brightly, other times dim or not at all. No drives ever show up at the boot menu but the board and RAM does.

DJCook, your PM Box is full ;)

Best regards
FD

Cleaned up a bit, sorry for that, postbox is too small on this site..

- - - Updated - - -

I think I may have to send the board, CF Adapter and my CF Card to you to have a look at Viktor. I am starting to think there maybe a fault with the board as I also tried it in my A500 with the same results. So far I have tried two known working CF cards and four CF Adapters with no luck. Sometimes the blue LED with flash brightly, other times dim or not at all. No drives ever show up at the boot menu but the board and RAM does.

Yes, please send one of Your adapters and CF card, will take a look on them. Will replace card if it got damaged on the way, have about 20x cards left

Autoboot card

Autoboot card

Hi!

Is there still some of the pre-built Autoboot cards left? I'd like to order one right away if there is some left....

Any left.. You see I would be able to plug in my 14MHz Accelerator card that I've built (It's all through hole) and has a PLCC68 MC68010FN12 CPU..

Thanks..

Last edited:

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom