Sold 8MB+IDE autoboot card CDTV-RAM-IDE

Not sure if this was meant for me, I have checked but have not received payment details as PM.

PM with payment details was sent
nope,
PM with payment details was sent to the following persons:

jbend99
Fieldday

- - - Updated - - -
Any left.. You see I would be able to plug in my 14MHz Accelerator card that I've built (It's all through hole) and has a PLCC68 MC68010FN12 CPU..

Thanks..
yes, still have some,
don't konw though, will this work as a sandwich with your accelerator or not..

Last edited:
I think I may have to send the board, CF Adapter and my CF Card to you to have a look at Viktor. I am starting to think there maybe a fault with the board as I also tried it in my A500 with the same results. So far I have tried two known working CF cards and four CF Adapters with no luck. Sometimes the blue LED with flash brightly, other times dim or not at all. No drives ever show up at the boot menu but the board and RAM does.

Hi,
Your Parcel arrived, tried to boot, and indeed LED was permanently on, swapped CF card to mine - still no boot, then swapped out CF Card adapter - e voila! We have boot! So Your CF adapter is faulty..
Card will be sent back on Monday.
Regards,

- 8 Bit Dreams

EDIT
Found the issue with microscope - two pins on CF adapter are not soldered on, will try to fix them

EDIT II
Ok CF Adapter fixed, there was 7!!!! Pins that was floating! Crazy...

EDIT III
Also Your CF Image isn't booting on this Card!
You are still on 68000 CPU, so no need 68030.library, SCSI, StackAttack and other crap, this isn't an accelerator, just ram and IDE!

Last edited:
Hi Viktor,

I bought three CF adapters from the same seller with all the same results - bad. I originally had the CF card setup for an 030 accelerator and hadn't bothered to change it yet for a 68k setup (since it wouldn't boot and it was a quick clone of my A500+ that has a Microbotics 030 card), hence why I said you could format it for testing if needed. It's also Workbench 3.1.4 on that card at the moment (Kickstart 3.1.4 ROM in system), CPU libraries being present won't effect a stock 68k setup and SCSI.device will be ignored by the Oktagon ROM. Yeah, I do realise it isn't an accelerator card lol ;)

Thanks for looking into it for me, appreciate it! I never thought there would be an issue with your board, but knew you would find the problem.

Hi,
Your Parcel arrived, tried to boot, and indeed LED was permanently on, swapped CF card to mine - still no boot, then swapped out CF Card adapter - e voila! We have boot! So Your CF adapter is faulty..
Card will be sent back on Monday.
Regards,

- 8 Bit Dreams

EDIT
Found the issue with microscope - two pins on CF adapter are not soldered on, will try to fix them

EDIT II
Ok CF Adapter fixed, there was 7!!!! Pins that was floating! Crazy...

EDIT III
Also Your CF Image isn't booting on this Card!
You are still on 68000 CPU, so no need 68030.library, SCSI, StackAttack and other crap, this isn't an accelerator, just ram and IDE!

Last edited:
Received the 8GB+IDE.

Usual SUPERB DjCook quality.

Excellent feedback released.

Many thanks

Any left.. You see I would be able to plug in my 14MHz Accelerator card that I've built (It's all through hole) and has a PLCC68 MC68010FN12 CPU..

Thanks..
User contacted me regarding Logica ROMS, so i offered to send him these as a combined shipping with this 8MB card card...he pretended he doesn't understand what im talking about..
Well it might look like he did not understood...But! He declared interest in 68030 TK 4MB card, once his card was built - he dropped his interest, so i sold it to next user in line...so quess what? he declared interest again, just to drop interest after a while...
Same happened to TF534 card - as soon ive built one for him, he decided to drop interest in it..
It really seems this person is just ****ing me off, i would like to ask admins to exclude this person from ALL my offers.
Thank You

@DjCook

...i would like to ask admins to exclude this person from ALL my offers.

In your profile there is a section titled "Edit Ignore List" if you add any members name to this list you will not see their posts.

Hello djcook,

Sorry if that has already been asked, but in the Amiga 1000 how does Kickstart work? I have one of the ROM switcher/relocator boards, but can they be stacked?

Hello DjCook, looks like I will also need the CPU re-locator. Are these same version as this?
If yes would you consider selling me just the PCB? I just want to avoid having to order 5 PCBs as only need 1.

Hello djcook,

Sorry if that has already been asked, but in the Amiga 1000 how does Kickstart work? I have one of the ROM switcher/relocator boards, but can they be stacked?

Yes, these cards can be stacked (8MB+IDE comes on top of the KS ROM board)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello DjCook, looks like I will also need the CPU re-locator. Are these same version as this?
If yes would you consider selling me just the PCB? I just want to avoid having to order 5 PCBs as only need 1.

Sure, can send You pcb only, please send me PM

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom