Sold Big A1200 package w Apollo 1230 Turbo MK2 32MB, Indivision AGA, CF card, Ethernet + WiFi cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

bim

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Lower Saxony
Hi Amibayers.

I'm selling my A1200:
- A1200, mainboard 1D4, KickROM 40.68. The mainboard was recapped 2-3 years ago afair.
- Replacement floppy drive (3-4 years old afair).
- Apollo 1230 Turbo MK2 accelerator @33MHz with 32MB of FastRAM and a 68882FN FPU installed.
- Extra 40MHz oscillator for the accelerator. The oscillator is socketed.
- Indivision AGA with VGA output.
- 4GB CF card with OS 3.1 on it and some demos and games installed (for testing).
- Mouse.
- Power cord with leads (but no power suppply).
- ATX adapter for the power cord. Power your Amiga from any ATX power supply.
- Original trapdoor and extra 3D printed trapdoor for better cooling of the accelerator.
- Accton PCMCIA Ethernet card with dongle (configured and working with MiamaDX).
- Agere 802.11b WPA PCMCIA WiFi card.
- Linksys WPC-11-V31 802.11b WPA PCMCIA WiFi card (configured and working with MiamaDX).

The machine is working great, the network cards, accelerator and Indivision etc. are all reliable. The only minor downside is the case. It had been modified by the previous owner and shows some yellowing (see pictures). Also some of the metal shields inside have lost their little "noses". Still, this is a really nice machine and I'm a bit sad to let it go, but honestly, I never use it...

amiga_1.jpgamiga_2.jpgamiga_3.jpg
amiga_4.jpgamiga_5.jpgamiga_6.jpgamiga_7.jpgamiga_8.jpgamiga_10.jpg
amiga_9.jpg

No pic of the accelerator as i can only attach 10 images.

Asking price is 340€ plus insured shipping to your country in Europe. Payment via Paypal (send to friends).

Best Regards,

Bim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom