Closed Retro Radionics hardly used ZX Spectrum Omni with SCART cable and power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
[FONT=&quot]Its a great little machine, but sadly Ireally don't have the time or the TV to use it any more and I would rather it go to someone who is going to use it more than I have.

As you can see it looks like the old 48k ZX Spectrum, but using the dip switches on the right hand side you can change it into a few othermachines these are[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jupiter Ace[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZX81[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZX Spectrum SE Basic[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZX Spectrum Nine Tiles[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZX Spectrum 128 +2E[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZX Spectrum 48k[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZX Spectrum 128k (Toastrack)

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You also have a DivMMC built right intothe machine along with a Sinclair and Kempston joystick ports. On the back we have the legacy expansion slot that's on all ZX Spectrummodels. Cassette ports (EAR/MIC), Power input, Power button. TV outand a HDMI port. On the left hand side you have a reset button.

The HDMI port is currently not working and this goes for every ZX Omni ever made from the time this is posted on eBay.
There is currently plans for a module to be made to get this working, but at the moment there is none avalible.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you take a look inside you can also fit a 2 rechargeable batteries of some type after doing a small modand make this little machine even more portable.

So that I keep myself personal info protected I have scrubbed my name and details off the bottom of the machine but it does not affect the machine at all.

You will also find in the original box the PSU with a power converter and the RGB SCART cable which produces the best picture I have seen on a ZX Spectrum. It really makes the colours vibrant and alive when you're playing those amazing games or viewing some of the demos onthe scene.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The machine has hardly been used and its not down to be being crap or anything. I bought a proper PC monitor as my TV broke down and sadly as we all know monitors don't have a SCART input. The SCART to HDMI adaptor I have is a bit naff to say the least as its like going back into the 80's and using the RF socket. Its very fuzzy with a lot of noise both on the screen and inthe sound.

If you look at the pictures there are 2 little caps missing off the reset and NMI buttons. I only had one of these caps and I have found it. This is now placed on the NMI button.

I am asking for £100 +£10 postage for 48 hour delivery and this is for UK only residents

This is also on eBay so get it now while its here.

Thank you[/FONT]

Item just sold on eBay, please close thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom