AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Northern Ostrobothnia
Melbourne House's real-time strategy game for the Commodore Amiga (OCS/ECS): War in Middle Earth. From the back cover:

The whole of J.R.R. Tolkien's panoramic vision has been included in this epic game.

Following in the footsteps of Frodo, Aragorn and Gandalf as they battle to get the ring to the Cracks of Doom. Ranged against you are all the evil forces of the Dark Lord Sauron and the corrupt Wizard Saruman. The odds are overwhelming, but you cannot afford to fail. The destiny of Middle Earth lies in the balance.

Multiple playing levels let you control all the characters and armies that appear in "The Lord of the Rings" from the broad sweep of strategy, right down to individual characters' actions on the battlefield. There are infinite possibilities so no two games will ever be the same. Gripping action means you will always want another game.

Guard carefully and travel well, my friend. May the fellowship of the ring be successful, and peace return to all Middle Earth.

Features

• [*=1]highly detailed maps that cover the whole Middle Earth
    [*=1]cinema quality animation
    [*=1]stunning sound
    [*=1]icon driven controls
    [*=1]varying depth of play
    [*=1]save and load game features
    [*=1]one player only

The game package is complete with the box, two floppy disks, a manual and a map of Middle Earth. Everything is in good condition.

I noticed that there is a spelling error in the back cover: Aragorn is spelled Aaragorn.

I'm asking €20 + P&P + PayPal fees. I will ship worldwide.

War_in_Middle_Earth_768x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom