Sold Developer PPC module (phase5) incl. 060 CPU for MK II - NOT WORKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sveta

Banned
Rating - 100%
788   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Ustecky kraj
Hi,

I have here ultra rare Developer PPC module from phase5 incl. 060 CPU for MK II - NOT WORKING!

060 CPU is tested on my MK II and working.

On sale as defective and not working!

Some pins on 060 socket is broken (second photos) then not possible test this ultra rare module on MK II and too BGA PPC CPU 603/200 is not original - possible here too problem at BGA reballing from previous owner. PPC CPU is without cooler.

DeveloperPPC_MKII.jpg DeveloperPPC_MKII_2.jpg

On sale too elsewhere.

Price 700 EUR incl. tracked shipping OR near offer too allowed.

Edit: New Christmas price 300 EUR (without 060 CPU) (was 500 EUR)

Swap for others Amiga hw too possible.

Sale without CPU 060 too possible.

Add as bonus/free new MAC PPC module (tested on MAC) where is PPC CPU 603 ideal for test with BGA reballing.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
scary risk if there is damage/popcorning to the PCB under that PPC
make that thing worthless if there is as nobody will repair such damage and if 1 would it would cost a car
pics arent that great either

Last edited:
Hi,

This Developer PPC module is for Amiga collectors rare too as not working and when have new owner/buyer luck with BGA reballing/rework and modul works then is great.

No any personal experience with BGA rework.

Possible too swap for others Amiga hw but price is "fast" No need urgent sale and when no any interest then stay in my collection.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Hello,

not interested but i wish to add this infos. I was owned of one of this, i have replaced the original 603, that was clocked about 166MHz, with a new 300MHz part. The card has worked perfectly but it is slow on a Cyberstorm MKII because the ram access (a BlizzardPPC is faster), but it is fast on a Cyberstorm MKIII (the model with only a 68k cpu). Buy it! It is very rare! I have bought mine on EBay on 2002/2003. No one was interested on this part and i won the auction for about <Snip> Eur! ...Yes, it is true...

Cheers

(WarpOS has a driver for this hardware, so this card is fully usable under it!)

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for info. Ultra mega rare. Exist only some pcs. (max. 20?)

Btw. This modules when working has price about x000 EUR ;)

Regards, Sveta

Hi,

Add as bonus/free new MAC PPC module (tested on MAC) where is PPC CPU 603 ideal for test with BGA reballing.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
i know what they go for that wasnt my point
my point was your pictures are not good and you tell me possible BGA damage
well that would mean that someone unskilled worked on it and popcorned the PCB that you CANNOT see under that PPC CPU
either way i really cant tell if there is or isnt by any means with the pictures posted

i say this cause in my many years i seen many ebay sellers etc do these repairs etc who are unskilled then when they popcorn it they resell to get the money back
this happens with GPU's and Video Game Consoles a lot

just you are asking a lot with poor pictures of a broken item and many other possible issues

nobody needs a $800 paper weight

Last edited:
Hi,

No problem with another photos but later - have this modul in my second Amiga house.

I have too already some potential buyers/swapers outside Amibay and waiting for deal.

First come, first new owner.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
how long it is taking you to show better pics of this damage tells me a lot
means it must be DEAD POPCORNED never to work again

Nah, Sveta is a stand up guy. Not the quickest to respond though - bear in mind that the item isn't being stored at his house. I had similar when I bought stuff from him that was stored elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom