Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Country
england
Region
norfolk
70075fd200c21b05822e477a4515189e.jpg

acd1fc92b1c8e3bf7d3e08dd4726cb7a.jpg

Amiga Hardware reference Manual & 68000 Assembly programming second edition.

I learned to hit the Hardware with just the 2 books and some Amiga magazines back in the day.

Sad to see them go but I have kept every computer book I bought back in the day and it is time to let them go huge magazine collection for sale soon er.. maybe :LOL:

£40 £35 £30 plus postage.

Jamie.

Last edited:
@JagLally

You can't ask for splits or declare interest in items that don't have a price.

Don't do it again :mad:

Could you PM me with total cost to California, USA (92264), please? Thank you!

Hi sorry far late reply you need to PM me so I know you are interested that way I see alert when I come to the board.

Postage to USA is £15 Pounds.

Thanks Jamie.

Hi sorry far late reply you need to PM me so I know you are interested that way I see alert when I come to the board.

Postage to USA is £15 Pounds.

Thanks Jamie.

you can set the thread to notify you by email if someone posts here.

Still available demolition if your interested as I have had no reply from cupcake_bullet.

Jamie.

Still available demolition if your interested as I have had no reply from cupcake_bullet.

Jamie.

Very sorry, I was away and didn't realize there'd been a reply! I'll assume merlin is getting them. Thank you!

I also just now noticed that it had moved on to me. I usually get mails when new posts are made in my active threads but my inbox has been awefully silent for the last week as I've received no mails at all from Amibay.. I am still interested so let me know if I am still in line. If it has moved on to someone else by now, no hard feelings from me as I should have checked back. :)

Payment sent.

If there is some confusion over them, I'll obviously drop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom