Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Last edited:
HI card I have recieved is not the one pictured its a much lower priced card can you get in touch please just a touch annoyed

Last edited:
eh?

sure, PM'img now! EDIT: if I got cards mixed up, I dont know how, I will resolve np.

Last edited:
thanks awaiting pm the one I recieved is the MSI Armor it is an RX580 but the reason I wanted the other one is because it carrys the lighting that matches my Asus Zonar sound card and the lighting scheme I am using in my case.

dammit, I seem to have forgotten which card i was selling, my apologies, my error

I have sent you an Rx580, I understood to be the same performance, but different make. I forgot... though I had taken pictures of the card i sent you, I didnt post as i then found my old link and posted that instead! doh.. the RX580 you have I had no troubles with drivers, the old (the one in the old link) did.

please, check out the RX580 you have, if you want a refund I'll obviously send that without any fuss.

sorry

- - - Updated - - -

and I've just seen your reply

sorry, PM me if you want a refund, I'll take care of it. really sorry!

sent a pm buddy I understand what has happened and that it is an honest mistake, thank you for your quick replies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom