Sold socket 370 + celeron 1,2Ghz + ram bundles / celeron 800Mhz industrial mini PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

p3ryton

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
France
Region
Ile de France
Hi,

I've got the following hardware for sale :

• MSI MS-6368 socket 370 motherboard + 1,2GHz Celeron (Tualatin) + 512Mo SDRAM PC133 (10€/each) MiG * 1 paid / sent all sold
    IMG_20181114_223821388.jpg IMG_20181114_223838464.jpg
  • Kontron JRex-IBOX (800MHz Celeron / 512Mo RAM / hard drive / passive cooling) (2 1 available, 15€ 10€/each) all sold elsewhere
    IMG_20181103_172217150.jpg

Prices are without shipping, can be shipped worldwide, items are also listed elsewhere.

I'll add pictures and additionnal information if there's interest.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you have Kontron JRex-IBOX with sound ??

Hi, as before I'm still waiting for xeon3d's answer, I'll update you as soon as I can.

@xeon3d: OK I'll check the weight & shipping costs tomorrow.

I'm updating the first post with the various interests expressed.

Many thanks p3ryton, however with the shipping costs its probably a bit too much. Withdrawing interest.

Apologies.

I bought a celi kit with mobo and 512dimm from the seller in Paris. The board is working well and is docile. It does not have agp slot but the integrated via based graphics chipset is a agp vt8361/vt8661 (drivers easily found online) and works just fine. Did not have any issue running older stuff like duke1-3.
Ditched a voodoo2 and a GUS classic in the available isa slot (disabled lpt and reserved irq7 for isa in bios) then set the gus at irq7,7 and dma 1,1). Using a sb live for directx in windows since the gus classic drivers 1.2b does not support directx (gus initialize in windows and sound works but games that use directx produce no sound obviously) with a standard 3.5mm jack to jack passthrough cable (sb live out to gus line in speakers hooked up to the gus).
Enjoying old stuff like nfs3 since then flawlessly.
Integrated ethernet is a rtl8129/39 10/100 and works well in windows 98se too after drivers installation.

Last edited:
I bought a celi kit with mobo and 512dimm from the seller in Paris. The board is working well and is docile. It does not have agp slot but the integrated via based graphics chipset is a agp vt8361/vt8661 (drivers easily found online) and works just fine. Did not have any issue running older stuff like duke1-3.
Ditched a voodoo2 and a GUS classic in the available isa slot (disabled lpt and reserved irq7 for isa in bios) then set the gus at irq7,7 and dma 1,1). Using a sb live for directx in windows since the gus classic drivers 1.2b does not support directx (gus initialize in windows and sound works but games that use directx produce no sound obviously) with a standard 3.5mm jack to jack passthrough cable (sb live out to gus line in speakers hooked up to the gus).
Enjoying old stuff like nfs3 since then flawlessly.
Integrated ethernet is a rtl8129/39 10/100 and works well in windows 98se too after drivers installation.

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback pngob ! Cool to know the hardware is put to good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom