mk1

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Helsinki
Hi,

for sale is Myst CD-ROM / Big Box version by Cyan / ClickBOOM.

Myst_01.jpgMyst_02.jpg

Comes as pictured in a big box: cd, jewel case with instructions and some leaflets.

Tested and working, generally in very good condition. Box has some slight wear and dent.

Note on shipping: the box is ridiculously big for the contents (cd jewel case and some leaflets) so I will have to add some stuffing inside to keep everything in place and the box from getting flat.

Asking 40€ + P&P + PayPal fees.

Hi,

for sale is Myst CD-ROM / Big Box version by Cyan / ClickBOOM.

View attachment 140918View attachment 140919

Comes as pictured in a big box: cd, jewel case with instructions and some leaflets.

Tested and working, generally in very good condition. Box has some slight wear and dent.

Note on shipping: the box is ridiculously big for the contents (cd jewel case and some leaflets) so I will have to add some stuffing inside to keep everything in place and the box from getting flat.

Asking 40€ + P&P + PayPal fees.

Hi friend, P&P to spain?

What a pity, shipping costs go up a lot of price.
maybe next time. Thank you

What a pity, shipping costs go up a lot of price.
maybe next time. Thank you

Yes, I know. The Finnish postal prices have gone up a lot in the recent years.

One option would be to "flatten" the box by opening both ends so that everything would fit into a letter envelope / bag. There's no supporting cardboard or anything inside. That would reduce the postage to around 5-8€ and you could then assemble the box back to its regular form.

Last edited:
Ok, if so, send me the game. Tell me your paypal account to send you the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom