3   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Stuttgart
I am selling a "Ratte Monitor Switch".
It was build by Ratte himself.

Condition: New/Unused
I bought it September 2012 and never used it.
It was lying in a shelf all the time.

_IMG_20181117_113949_NUMBERS_SMALL.jpg_IMG_20181117_113134_SMALL.jpg

Description of the parts:

1. Monitor switch, ready to use, for IndivisionAGA with CybervisionPPC or BVision, external version, with three cables:
    Cable 1: VGA-cable for other gfx-card than CybervisionPPC or BVision / if you like to combine a Voodoo, Radeon or PicassoIV with the monitorswitch.
    Cable 2: VGA-cable for other flickerfixers than IndivisionAGA or ECS / if you like to combine a graphiccard with the A3000 (Amber)-output or any other flickerfixer/Scandoubler (DCE, Phase5, MultiVision, ...).
    Cable 3: External connector for vcc,gnd and select-signal / good for overloaded desktop-systems (A1200) or for easy testing (the system can stay closed and untouched).
  2. Short english manual
  3. Replacement VGA-cables with better shielding.
  4. Manual control for the switch / you can cut a trace and add this switch. Depending to the position of the manual switch you will have "automatic - amiga - gfxcard". This setup is usefull for any other system than OS3.x that will use the gfxcard (like MOS, AOS4 or Linux).
  5. cia-socket for U8 (A1200), U300 (A4000D) or U560 (A4000T) / providing vcc, gnd, and cts-signal
  6. ribbon cable for 1-1 connection with a Indivision AGA or ECS / connects the Indivision with the switch
  7. Indivision MK2 (VGA) Connector
Descriptions copied from a1k https://www.a1k.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26275

Price: 89,50 EUR + Shipping (This is exactly the price that I've paid in the past).
Price: 79,50 EUR + Shipping.

Payment by PayPal friend/gift/relative or IBAN transfer.

I'll ship only inside the EU and only with tracking and insurance.
Shipping charge to Germany is 4,99 EUR.
Shipping charge to other EU countries is 13,99 EUR.

Last edited:
Is this still available?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Hi, yeah, it's still available.
Sorry for late reply, but it seems I didn't get an E-Mail notification for your posting in this thread. Or it maybe went into spam...

Last edited:
Oh dear, I am not an expert regarding the AmiBay rules.
Who is first-in-line now?
I don't want to get problems with the moderators...

I read rules again and I think it would be ok to put zooup1972 first-in-line now.

- Rule Buying on AmiBay/Declare interest says: "you must declare interest in the thread AND THEN SEND A PM to the seller within 24 hours otherwise the seller may move on to the next in line." One month ago torsti76 missed that PM part.
- torsti76 didn't declared interest clearly (he just asked a question).
- I've sent a PM to him 24 hours ago and got no response until now (hopefully he has E-Mail notifications enabled).

So yeah, it's your turn now zooup1972.
I will send you a PM.

I officially withdraw my interest. So, everything should be okay. :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom