Adapter ACA500/+ for Amiga 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that Board, Rev6.4 is an 68020TK with an Adapter in the TC Slot from DJ Cook working, but with your Adapter it stays black on the monitor. I‘ll Check that tomorrow. ;) just want to know if somebody has an ACA500 without plus running with your Adapter.

Do you have any card in zorro slots?

On that Board, Rev6.4 is an 68020TK with an Adapter in the TC Slot from DJ Cook working, but with your Adapter it stays black on the monitor. I‘ll Check that tomorrow. ;) just want to know if somebody has an ACA500 without plus running with your Adapter.

Do you have any card in zorro slots?

No other cards, blank Board. Sorry,but still dont work.

Just a question : has anybody been able to use this adapter with a regular ACA500 (non plus) ??
I'm on the fence on this, since I "only" own an original ACA500, and Doublelefthandler here wasn't able to make his work so far.
I don't see why it should make any difference which version of the ACA500 you use, but still...

Another question: is it necessary to remove the motherboard's 68000 when using the adapter, like it is the case with the adapter for Vampire/TF530 ?

Hey, anyone else with Aca500 without +?
I got an ACA500 plus from a Friends for testing, works great. :) But two ACA without + give only black screen. Could somebody confirm?

Item received, it will be a while before I get a chance to test it though.
Positive feedback left, thanks.

Hi, my Feedback... on my 4.4 A2k was only viewing the green error screen of te aca500+. On my 6.3 A2k it is running, booting but generally not running really stable.
Big memory actions, e.g. after quitting software is running into complete stopped system.
I'll try to test it with shorter cables because I think they are really problematic unbuffered making the bus so long.

But generally, it works. ;)

Last edited:
Here some pictures of my setup now. Gotek drive now as df0:
Diskdrive as df1:
Working stable.
But not above 21 Mhz.
21 Mhz no problem.
No other zorro cards installed.
b7ded87bc419fab3a3e1afedf11e48e6.jpg
c54843ce202eb4ec30d356d707c23302.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Status