Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
Hello all,

I have two original Amiga games in perfect working order (I've installed both games on my A1200 through WHDLoad) for sale:

- Revelation!
- Final Blow

I'm asking 12 euros (was 16, then 14) for each game plus P&P.
Payment by Paypal gift or Bank Transfer.

IMG_20181128_183605.jpg IMG_20181128_183755.jpg

Shipping to EU/UK only.

These are the shipping options to EU/UK:

UPS courier: Tracked and signed for shipping, delivery in about 3 working days, 14.50 euros
Postapriority Internazionale: priority mail, delivery in about 5-7 working days or more, with proof of shipping and the possibility to check the arrival to the International Exchange Link, 9.50 euros
Postamail Internazionale: regular mail, delivery in about 7-10 working days or more, completely untracked, 7 euros

My suggest is UPS but, if you want to save on shipping costs being still quite secure, you could consider Postapriority Internazionale. However, keep in mind that using Postapriority Internazionale in case of delays I will be able to check only the arrival to the International Exchange Link, from there on the shipping is not tracked. Consider also that there is not signature request at the delivery so the package will be left at your door. Postamail Internazionale is really cheap but totally untracked and it could be very slow.

If interested, please declare your interest here and send me a PM.
Thanks for reading!

Also for sale elsewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom