SOLVED - getting this error with classic workbench after upgrading to OS3.1.4 roms

cugar124

Country
England
Region
Norfolk
Hi guys can anyone help me I am getting this error with classic workbench P96 since installing 3.1.4 roms is there a way to sort this out..

Attachments

• 1202182008_HDR.jpg
    1202182008_HDR.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi John are the libs on the old 3.1 roms sorry if I am being thick

Strange thing is the cf boots OK in Win UAE with the 3.1 roms

Last edited:
from another website

"There is no room for workbench.library and icon.library in the 512 KB 3.1.4 ROM"

Hey Guys tried the Modules disk from 3.1.4 and still getting the message even with the libs added any ideas

Thanks for the help by the way has me stumped LOL

Al

- - - Updated - - -

a thought has just occurred has anyone tried to install 3.1.4 when preparing a new CWB install?

I have not tried to setup a new classicwb with 3.1.4 but i do use ClassicWB_68K on my CDTV and have upgraded the rom to 3.1.4
I was also getting the requester you're getting. What i did was

Insert the modules (mine i a cdtv i used the a500 modules disk) floppy and it loaded into workbench theni copied the icon.library and workbench.library file from the libs drawer on the modules disk to the main workbench installation libs drawer (so on my cdtv its in System:Libs). Now it boots straight in and doesn't prompt for any additional files.

on my list for tomorrow lol will let you know how I get on I think I might have messed it up first time because I copied everything from the modules disk to the cf

Hey Guys just to let u know all working thanks guys

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

one thing I will add Dune 2 will work with the 3.1.4 roms fitted!! not in the thread but saw it in one of the roms threads

Back
Top Bottom