Asturiano

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Jerez de la Frontera, Andalucía
Hello.

I put for sale a S3 Savage 4 PRO 32MB PCI Graphics Card. It works perfectly fine and it has been tested thoroughly by 3DMark99 and games like Sega Rally 2. A nice and rather powerful card for fast Pentium/Pentium MMX PCs.

Two videos with the card running on a Pentium III rig:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gaynksj92mihbu6/3DMark.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmk8x7wapwcz4m4/Sega Rally 2.mp4?dl=0

I´m asking 30€ plus shipping, though I could accept near offers. Payment by Paypal as a friend or the buyer pays the extra fee. Shipping mainly to Spain and Europe, other places please ask.

Shipping to Europe is 6.5€ unregistered -use it at your own risk- and 10€ tracked and registered.

tarjeta.jpgcaja.jpg3DMark99-1.jpg3DMark99-2.jpgWindows.jpg

Last edited:
Hello
What is postage cost to UK?

Hello SkyBG. It´s compulsory to declare interest in the reply so I´m afraid you´re second in line unless mods declare otherwise.

Declare interest. How much is shipping to Finland?

You are first in line, JarppaK, as you have formally stated your interest.

Shipping to Europe is 6.5€ unregistered -use it at your own risk- and 10€ tracked and registered.

I'll take it. Shipping with 10€ tracked and registered. Could you sent payment details in pm when using a PayPal.

Hello
What is postage cost to UK?

Hello SkyBG. It´s compulsory to declare interest in the reply so I´m afraid you´re second in line unless mods declare otherwise.

Declare interest. How much is shipping to Finland?

You are first in line, JarppaK, as you have formally stated your interest.

-----
No problem - but its obvious when i ask for postage price - i have interest for that item and i wanna buy it (why i will need postage price if i don't want it :D)

No problem - but its obvious when i ask for postage price - i have interest for that item and i wanna buy it (why i will need postage price if i don't want it :D)

The rules are quite clear about this
Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread and then send a PM to the seller within 24 hours otherwise the seller may move on to the next in line. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent " or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in... ". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

If you need more information about the item, you can declare interest and state that it's "pending some further information". Where reasonable, the information requested should be posted in the thread.

And the main reason is because of things like this happening ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom