Amiga Parts (A1200 new case etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thanks. Payment sent for: Indivision ECS boxed UNUSED 120 euro (was 150) and A600 Chip mem - 604n Boxed UNUSED 25 euro (was 30) PM.

Regards, Sveta

Expressing an interest for:

1. Indivision Aga boxed 190 euro
  2. Big Ram NEW Unused 90 euro (initial interest @Feru)
  3. ACA 500 Boxed 100 euro (was 130)
  4. Super buster 11 NEW Unused 20 euro

Please put me inline etc, thanks :)

@ElectroBlaster You are inline . Question is what for?
You were in line in this thread, you are in line in my other one and you have never contacted me or answer my PMs.
Is it time wasting?

Expressing an interest for:

2. Big Ram NEW Unused 90 euro (initial interest @Feru)
  3. ACA 500 Boxed 100 euro (was 130)
  4. Super buster 11 NEW Unused 20 euro

Please put me inline etc, thanks :)

? sorry I will check now. Not messing about but I am often busy and I tend to forget where I have posted :(

If you are not happy I will pull out if you think I am doing this on purpose!

EDIT: I may dereg from this forum as I have been made an example of before for just simply forgetting and being a scatter brain. You have indeed sent me one pm, sometimes my pm's dont work right or have to delete loads to make space. I only have one from you and I apologize hugely for that, I want the usb card aswell, but I am willing to except if you would rather not trade with me.

Last edited:
@Rapid_75 I PMed you. This one is not A1200 version you are looking for. So please withdraw you interest.

Interested in the Indivision AGA boxed.
Sending pm.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@ ElectroBlaster, No problem. I PMed you payment details.
? sorry I will check now. Not messing about but I am often busy and I tend to forget where I have posted :(

If you are not happy I will pull out if you think I am doing this on purpose!

EDIT: I may dereg from this forum as I have been made an example of before for just simply forgetting and being a scatter brain. You have indeed sent me one pm, sometimes my pm's dont work right or have to delete loads to make space. I only have one from you and I apologize hugely for that, I want the usb card aswell, but I am willing to except if you would rather not trade with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Interested in this

Offer made and accepted for the Indivision AGA boxed version

- - - Updated - - -

Payment Sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom