tremegorn

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Pennsylvania
Hi there,

I recently got into vintage computing, and looking to buy an Amiga 1200! I'm located in the USA and prefer NTSC hardware; stock is fine; good working condition ideal but interested as well in systems which would be functional but need minor repairs.(Recapping, etc.)

Thanks,

- Joe

Edit 12/18: Want ad changed to found (thanks mods!).

Last edited:
Do you want Amiga you can work on? I have "few" spare but I never got a chance to finish it. I could sell you one. It will be "Frankenstein" Amiga (collection of parts). I don't have spare floppy drive for it and no PSU (I have UK PSU, but I will need to test it)... It will come with case+LEDs, mobo (yellow visible on the side), keyboard, shield. I can sell you with ROM3.1 (or 3.0) and system 3.1 on CF flash + interface, so you could cook something on your PC and use it there. I also have spare FastATA MK III if you want. NOT recapped, but no damage and functional (at least last time!). I was going to send it to Paul for recap, but... I also have one newly recapped. All PAL version, but I never cared about it.

You will get real retro experience ;).

If you are interested, let me know I can take few picture and think about price. I have those A1200 for last... 20 years :).

Last edited:
Hi,

You don’t want an NTSC Amiga 1200, you should look for a PAL machine. If you’re looking on EPay, it would be cheaper to pay the shipping costs in lieu of dealing with the scoundrel sellers in the US. Just a word of advice for you based on my experience. A lot of the (UK) listings are auctions in comparison to the buy it now listings in the US. If you can get it off Amibay, even better! Good luck!

Last edited:
Ebay is great place to get A1200 for $<Snip> :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit 12/17: Want ad closed, found what I was looking for :) Details works out via PM.

Thread can only be Closed once all feedback is completed. Marked as Found for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom