Sachsen
Sell ​​graphics card for Amiga computer
Rarity

Village Tronic Picasso 4 4MB (Rev. 1.2) graphics card for Amiga
incl. Paloma, Pablo & Concierto Sound card

fully functional

Price 650 euro

Infos: http://amiga.resource.cx/expde/picasso4

IMG_0741.jpgIMG_0742.jpg Early Startup on LCD - Thank to FlickerfixerIMG_0522.jpg

IMG_1020.jpgIMG_1021.jpgIMG_1022.jpgIMG_1023.jpgIMG_1024.jpgIMG_1026.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not declaring interest.

How are you accepting payment? i.e. Paypal, Iban, etc.

I'm not declaring interest.

I see this for sale on otherBay.

You should have to inform that you put this on sale also elsewhere.

Hello,
had the link to ebay inserted, was probably deleted. Had the rules understood that this is allowed.
Payment preferably via IBAN, Paypal is also accepted.

Shipping costs to recipient country still have to be determined and are to be borne by the buyer.

@ledies

I removed the Ebay link as this did not appear to be a BIN item. If that is not the case you may edit post #1 and put the link back in.

No offence to you but after recent events any purchaser of these items would be well advised to only pay through a protected method of payment.

In which computer was the PIV system installed? The scandoubler has been separated from the main board and is connected with ribbon cables to the Picasso, am I right?

Hi,

In which computer was the PIV system installed? The scandoubler has been separated from the main board and is connected with ribbon cables to the Picasso, am I right?

100% installed in A2000 but too in this state still working in A3000/A4000

Regards, Sveta

Or in the Amiga 1200 in the tower with Zorro board - that's what it was like for me.
The scandoubler has been separated from the main board and is connected with ribbon cables to the Picasso - it's right.

Payment received. Thanks.
Shipped tommorrow. Tracking info via PM. Thanks.

how can you put the thread on "sold" ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom