Not open for further replies.

schombi

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Karlsruhe
I´m selling my Sinclair ZX81. It´s in nice condition and comes with a Memotech 64 KB RAM expansion. It also comes with the original box, a 1.2A power supply, the EAR and MIC cable and the service card. Monitor not included.

An old-style TV with manual tuning will very likely give a better result than a modern display. I tested the ZX81 on my TV and all keys worked.

Was
Price 70€ plus shipping cost
Price 65€ plus shipping cost (DHL charges 6€ for Germany, to most European countries 16€). PayPal as gift or fees to be added. Ask me and I will check postage to your country. I always use DHL (tracked and insured).

xIMG_8134.jpgxIMG_8131.jpgxIMG_8139.jpgxIMG_8135.jpgEarMic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

can you tell me if the chips are socket or soldered to the board?

Cheers,
Thomas

Honestly, with the membrane still working properly, I didn´t dare opening the case.

Well, you forgot to mention "listed elsewhere" in your first post. You lowered the price on the 30th December and forgot to state the original price. You are here since 2012 and i thought, that the rules are for everyone. Other users would get some problems with the mods, if they do the same failures. Seems like a two classes society since months. Not fair & strange.

Last edited:
@Hemdale

We can't be expected to see every single thread on AmiBay.

We are all volunteers and spend our spare time (unpaid) to keep our eye on things.
Just to be clear the original price has been restored within post #1

Also
Selling on multiple sites:
Members are responsible for maintaining and updating their sales listings, including posting updates if the item(s) gets sold outside of Amibay. Failure to update sales to inform members an item has already sold elsewhere could still incur a warning or infraction against an account. We do however encourage that you state in the thread that it is 'available elsewhere', however this is no longer a strict requirement.

Stating that an item is also available elsewhere is no longer a requirement but would be nice if people did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom