diskers

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Maz
Hello everybody,

As two friends resigned for a while to upgrade the XTs that they have. I'm left with two 1MB and one 2MB PCBs and the parts to assemble them. If any of you is interested, let me know. Taking into consideration the price for the PCBs and all ICs as well as postage from different distributors the price for the 1MB board will be 50 Euros including registered postage and 60 Euro for the 2MB including registered postage. Postage to EU countries and US. Please note that I'm not making any concurrence to Lotech and I'm not running a production batch. No more boards are planned in a long term. Please also note that I have to solder and test those boards, so you will have to wait for 2-3 weeks. Of course you will have to pay only when the board will be assembled and tested. Payment will be done by Paypal (if Paypal payment will not be as friend transfer, Paypal costs are on the side of the buyer). If interested please post here and send me a PM.

Regards,
diskers

Last edited:
OK 2 1MB boards are ready. One was tested. Here's the picture:

Lotech1MB.jpg

There's also one ISA bracket and 2 screws included for each batch ( I don't think that there's a need to make pictures of them, however if someone needs it he's welcome).

PS. Admins please erase the [Booking] from thread title

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom