Not open for further replies.

dkedrowitsch

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Pennsylvania
I recently had a batch of 10 of Chucky Hertell's A3660 Rev 1.1 PCBs made so I could build two to use in both of my Amiga 3000s.

So as of now I have 8 A3660 Rev 1.1 PCBs available. Because I do not wish to make a profit on Chucky's terrific work, I am happy to pass these PCBs on at my cost of $10 USD each + postage. $10 USD covers my cost of the PCB and a weatherproof padded envelope.

I had these made in a yellow solder mask and they came out very nice. The lighter color is also MUCH easier to clean after assembly than the darker ones.

IMG-4221.jpgIMG-4222.jpg

Here is an example of what one of these looks like assembled and installed in one of my Amiga 3000s.

IMG-4299.jpg

If interested, please PM and I will do my best to get a shipping cost as quickly as possible. Shipping within the US is probably about $4 USD, but I will need to get prices for other countries on an individual basis.

Thanks!

Last edited:
not interested...just wondering WHERE can You get 4-layer boards so cheap!?
all parcels outside EU above 21€ getting custom taxes and fees here in Germany...
Not a chance to get these at that price.... :(

Hey Viktor! I usually get my boards from JLCPCB.com. They're fantastic quality, and nobody can touch their 4-layer prices.

Here's another example of some inexpensive 4-layer PCBs I received from them--in this case a couple of direct-sampling SDR transceivers I hand assembled for myself and my brother. The black PCB is the 4-layer board...

IMG-3306.jpg

Cheers!

As of now they are spoken for, but because of the time difference I do not expect the payment arrangements to be finalized until at least some time tomorrow. Should one fall though, you're next in line.

FYI to anyone else--If there's demand I'm happy to do another production run of these. If I went with a traditional green solder mask the price would be even a little lower, although not by much perhaps $0.50 or so per board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom