damanloox

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
IE
Region
Dublin
SOLD

Regrettably I'll have to sell my (small) Atari collection including it's pride: the Atari TT... It's not going to be cheap (!) but it's somewhat "special"...
It's in very good condition and has a few addons:

- brand new UK layout keyboard (yes - not a typo. Purchased from bestelectronics a few months ago, comes with original box.)
- brand new PSU (no box though)
- Storm fast ram card (with 64MB of Fpm RAM!)
- 4 MB ST ram card
- scsi2sd installed with 4gb card (as far as I remember)
Currently running Magic. Also included HDDriver license (with original disks).

And now to the point: it's 1000 Euro + postage...

This might seem like... a lot but the keyboard alone was 250 Euro including shipping...
Another option: 700 Euro without Storm and with German keyboard (which is very yellow...)

Also (separately) for sale is Lightning VME card with drivers etc.: 70 Euro + postage

And finally: Crazy Dots card, possibly the only one in the World that's actually for sale... 450 Euro + postage...

Photos and video here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NvFcAuzeyNfYKdn19

Edit:

TT sold.
Still for sale: Crazy Dots, Ligthning VME,
Storm card (with 64MB of FPM RAM installed) and the keyboard.

Last edited:
Replies sent.
Nobody seems to be interested in the keyboard so it is still available (brand new, boxed, UK layout)

Have fun and take care of that machine - it's really worth every cent and more. BTW - I forgot to mention - the battery has been replaced and is brand new so no need to replace it in next 10 years or so (and it's in handy holder now so it'll be easy when needed). Also - I have new Noctua fan (Noctua NF-A6x25) which is a perfect fit for the TT PSU and makes it really silent (and the fan is more efficient). I planned to use it in the PSU but installed new one and forgot about it. It can be yours for 10 Euro + postage if you want it (but - to be perfectly honest - you can probably find one on amazon with free shipping).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom